Seventeen

Sometime later

"Monica so damn ghetto." I said to myself as I laid in bed.

"I can't. Brandy looked cute. Monica's outfit had me fooled though because it look bad when she stood up." I said.

"Girl who is you talking to?" Darren asked.

"God." I mumbled.

"I'm going outside. The niggas is out. You coming?" She asked.

"No."

"Yes you is. We gotta show the people your new wig." She said and I sighed.

Wasn't nobody finna get me out this damn bed.

                                  1 hour later

The bitch got me out the bed.

"Can we go to the corner store at least?" I asked.

I ain't eat in like 2 days. It feel like it's a hole in my stomach.

"You not hot?" She asked as she looked at my outfit.

A good ole hoodie and some sweatpants.

"If I was hot I wouldn't be wearing this." I sighed.

"Gang!" Oscar yelled.

"It's been like a whole fucking month since I last seen y'all! Fuck y'all been at?" He asked.

"Well she been in her room and I been outside." She said.

"You look skinnier. You been eating? Don't lie." He asked while staring deep into my damn soul.

"Yea."

"And you gone lie.  Come to the park." He said.

We grown as hell going to the park. The sad thing is, we still be playing too.

"I ain't even wanna come outside for real. The air is not doing it for me today." I said.

"The air hasn't been doing it for you for the past month." Darren said.

"It's like nasty and I don't like it." I said as we walked to the park. It fell good as hell to finally eat again not gone lie.

I ain't leave my room because my mom and dad be dick eating. Amouri still a hater, and then Layton comes around and start dick eating Amouri. I'll punch the shit out of both of them and the proceed to stomp they moms.

Everybody swear I'm in the wrong. It's always me. Tuti always wrong.

I been stopped giving a fuck though.

Even when I stopped giving a fuck, I'm still in the wrong.

Imma run away.

I just can't get over the fact that they are mad at me because she can't fight. If y'all so fucking worried than maybe y'all should fucking teach her.

Better the fuck yet, teach her ass how to keep her mouth shut.

Then she wouldn't be getting beat the fuck up.

"Tuti!" Markell yelled breaking me from my thought.

I nodded my head towards him.

"Ion like det." He said.

"Gang back together again." Markell smiled with his Hands on his hips.

"This is so ghetto. Y'all look horrible." I said.

"Bitch please. We see your damn ribs. How we look horrible?" Oscar said.

I know he ain't just come for me like that.