EIGHT

"God I hope these people don't baby me." I mumbled. We was on our way to this welcome home party for my dad. 

"Act like you're sick." Darren said. 

"No, you better not." My mom said. I was really gone go in there and put my head down too. 

"But like for real, I'm so tired. Why is the party this early?" I yawned. 

"Because it is now go to sleep why you can." 

"She can't. We here." Darren said Imma really start crying in a a little bit.

"Alright So when we go in there—You ain't even got to set no rules for us to be honest, you the one that gotta worry about the other baby moms." Darren cut her off. 

"Woahh." I said getting out of the car. 

"There's the WIFE." Uncle Earl said. I see it now, he tryna be messy. 

"WIFE of MY SON." I'm guessing my dads mom said. 

I might not come back around these parts. I can already see that they messy as hell and be tryna start some shit. 

"Y'all stop that now." My mom said. Deep down, she was so happy. You can see it on her face.

"Who's this?" A lady said. She was pointing directly in my face. My mind told me not to push her hand but my body said do something else. So I slapped her hand out of my face. 

"SERVE HER RIGHT. Putting ya hand in that baby's face." A lady said. Damn, I really don't know theses people.

"Who are you though?" The same lady asked. 

"Devonte's daughter." I mumbled. 

"You sure?" The lady that had her hand in my face said. 

"Bitch I— MY BABIES." My dad cut me off. He immediately came to me and Darren. He also bring his other's kids in the hug. 

After our little hug session, he hugged my mom. 

They cute or whateva.

"They got cake or candy. I'm fucking hungry." Darren asked. 

"You asking me like I know." I said.

"How many other kids did he have?" I asked twisting my face up. 

"Like 9." Chile my eyes popped out of my damn head. 

"He got the fuck around." 

"So that's like 11 kids." I said holding my hands up. 

"He had a lot of teen pregnancies." 

"TUTI." Somebody yelled my name. I jumped so damn hard. 

"Yes?" I asked walking over to my mom and father. 

"This is Daymore, your brother." Chile here come all the introductions.

"This is Amouri." 

Lemme get y'all caught up, Layton, DJ, Daymore, Devin, And Tyreek are the oldest, being in their twenties.

Darren, Me, My sister Tayonna and my other sister Monica are in our teenage years then we got a little brother names D3, that's not his real name of course. 

"Hi y'all." I smiled and waved. That's all I can fucking do. 

"I hope she don't think that she can take all my daughters love." Tayonna's mom said. 

"Chile we still don't even think that baby his." My dads mom mumbled. 

"When you get here?" Tayonna asked.