Twenty-three

"Stop crying. It's not that serious." Von mumbled.

I'm over him because it is so that fucking serious. This the second nigga that did that.

"You tryna take me out the game. Oh my god." I coughed.

"We can get the turkey thing." He stood up and put on a pair of sweatpants.

"Where India?" I asked. Cause I know her fast ass got a plan b in there somewhere. I'll be damn if I get taken out the game on the 1st quarter.

Von walked out and like three minutes after India ran it.

"Bitch I heard it all. Here take it quick." She gave me a plan b and some Gatorade and sat there to watch me take it.

"Good girl cause I'll be damn if you get pregnant." She sighed and almost sat on the bed.

"SIERRA YOU ARE CRAZY!" Monica yelled.

"It's 4:30 in the afternoon. What the fuck happened?" I asked. Von walked in with the turkey baster and I sucker my teeth. India stupid ass fell out.

"Get away from me." I said and walked out. I had on a giant T-shirt.

I'm taking a shower because I gotta think about my decisions.

After the shower, I stole somebody's laptop cause I gotta study this old ass case. I don't know but my teacher dead ass is a psychopath.

She be making us research all these cases and she gave me some white brothers that killed their parents.

"Awww purr who's that fine ass white boy on the screen?" Monica asked.

"A damn murderer." I mumbled. He is fine though.

"Don't even say it like that." She said and started watching the video with me.

"Why she yelling at him like that? Oh my god. They starting to piss me off. She making it seem like they did it for money." Jerm threw his head back.

He started watching it with us because he heard the word murder. I think he came to get some new ideas.

"They kinda did." Monica said and me and Jerm loooed at her.

She stupid.

"You stupid." Jerm waved her off.

"How?"

We not watching the same video cause they had a valid reason.

"Watch the video and find out. Use your listening skills." India said.

"So is y'all gone get them niggas that shot at me or what?" Darren asked from a distance.

"I forgot about that on god. What happened?" Durk asked.

"So I'm walking home from the store and I'm tryna walk over here and I was like I feel like I'm being followed. I turned around and these niggas start bussing, all I can do is drop, stop and roll."

She's stupid your honor.

"Oh well maybe the parents did deserve to be killed." Monica mumbled.

"You stopped and rolled at some gunshots?" Markell asked.

"This bitch is dumb." Von sighed.

"Aht! Not to much on my sista!" Me and Monica said.

We can bully her but not everybody else can.

————————
This is so short but I gotta finish working on school.

My teacher got me researching the Menendez brothers and Erik was fine as hell. I feel bad for them though cause nobody should go through that.

The case is cool though but I think they a bit slow😭 Erik be laughing in court like he's kinda crazy and he don't know the basic questions they be asking it's funny asf

I'll see y'all later🤎