ELEVEN

"I'll punch that bitch in her throat." I said to myself after wiping my face. 

"I will not cry over no nigga." 

"You're a city girl, a bad bitch, single." I said to myself in the mirror. 

"You wanna ho to kills house with me?" Darren asked. 

"Because like why would you even say that like go to hell." I said. 

"What the fuck I do?" She asked. 

"He ain't y'all yo me in two months and now all of a sudden he got a girlfriend—you know what, LETS ROLL FRIENDS." I said putting my shoes on. 

"Shit let's go Amouri." She said waving her hand at Amouri and walking out the door. 

Remember Tuti, your here for Oscar only, Okay?

Okay.

Alright now, let's do this. 

"HEY YALL." I smiled walking into the house. 

"TUTIIIIII." Oscar yelled before running down the hallway. 

"I miss you bestest." I said while hugging him. 

"Markell. My other best." I said. 

"My least favorite but imma still hug you." I said walking past Lamont and his girl before giving Kb a hug. 

"I really missed the three of you." I said. 

"What about me?" Gee asked. 

"I been seeing you. You come to my house every day for real." I said sitting down. 

"You know I broke up with my girlfriend. She was so weird. She was a creep." Oscar said with his face scrunched up. 

"How?" My Nosey ass asked. 

"She tried to suck my dick in my sleep. I was so afraid. Don't do that shit." He said shivering a bit. 

"What you been up to Tutu?" Kb asked. 

"I've been chilling. Like a bad bitch should." I said leaning back. 

It's taking everything in my body not to get up and smack this bitch, but imma keep it classy and petty cause imma lady. 

"Period. The ONLY bad bitch in this room." Oscar said. 

"What about me?" Darren asked. 

"I guess." 

"What about me?" Lamont's  girlfriend asked. 

"What about you?" Oscar asked her. 

"It ruined my whole mood tryna question me. Bitch look like a whole ass man, talking bout some what about me, like what about you, sir." Oscar said before walking away. 

I followed him because I laughed a bit.

"Why ain't you fuck my brother while you had the chance?" He whined. 

"I'm a minor." 

"And? The hell. Wasn't nobody gone snitch." 

"Y'all are sick." I chuckled. 

"Imma get them to breakup. You gone get ya chance." He said. 

"Don't break them up." I sighed. 

"You shut the fuck up." 

"He don't like her, trust me. He just tryna make you jealous." Markell said. 

"I know when that nigga like somebody. He like you, you just a kid. That's the only thing stopping him." He continued.