Twenty-Nine

"Nigga I'm failing school." I whined.

"And my credit score is negative 2. We finna lose this house." Von rubbed his forehead.

Why is he playing? I'm deadass about to die because my grades are in hell and he wanna play.

"Do you think you're funny cause I don't." I jumped at him. He just stares making me walk past him.

"Y'all know a tutor! I need some help." I yelled throughout the house.

"Yes I do! My friends brother can help." Monica yelled back.

"A boy?" Von asked from behind me making me jump and fall down the steps.

Bitch when I say I was rolling.

Literally.

"Why is it always you? Like it's always you getting fucked up." Jerm stared at me with his hands on his hips.

"Bro please just help me up. I think I broke my ankle." I said and he picked me up.

"His fucking quiet ass just came up behind me." I said as I held my ankle.

"He been acting stupid all fucking day." I shook my leg.

"Girl Lemme give you this tutor." Monica unlocked her phone.

"You gone be with boys. You know they got cooties."

"Dayvon grow up." I mumbled.

"Not the first name. She's done." India laughed. I really was done. He pissing me off like I won't knock his head off his shoulders.

"Okay Dezure. Since we saying first names." He put his hands on his hips.

"Nappy ass hair." I said and put my hands on my hips.

"At least I wear my hair out. You switch your wigs so much I feel like I'm cheating."

"Okay Von Thee stallion." I said and Monica screamed.

"Y'all don't even know what y'all arguing about. Y'all just saying anything." she laughed.

"Ain't shit funny." He said.

"No nigga. Y'all are funny." She said and laughed harder.

"Say something again. I'll snatch them windshield wipers straight off ya big ass eyes." He said and I tried to hold in my laugh.

"Not too much on my sister." Darren pointed. He turned to her and she sat back.

"Never mind." She mumbled.

"Y'all some punks!" Jerm's baby mama yelled.

"I can't even say nothing to her. She's with child." He patted his stomach before jumping on the couch.

"You too big." I mumbled.

"Y'all see! She start with me every time but when I say something back I'm in the wrong." He threw his hands up.

"Sound like a lil bitch to me! If you don't throw her ass over the counter and call it a day." Durk said.

"Why over the counter? That's oddly specific." India whispered.

"I should..." Von said.

I wish he fucking would.

"Go head. Do it if you want to." I sat up.

"I'll call yo Probation officer so quick!" I said and held my phone up.

I call the law now. I'm too pretty to be fighting off these grown ass men.

"Not the probation officer." Darren threw her head back.

"I been said Tuti a snitch and y'all ain't wanna listen." Jerm shrugged his shoulders.

"You still mad because I called your mom. Grow up that was three weeks ago." I waved him off.

He banged my head against the refrigerator multiple times so I called his mom and she beat his ass now he don't like me.

It's what he deserved.

"Girl fuck you!"

——sorry y'all. This is all I could get out.

I'm tryna catch up in school but I be so tired. It's annoying😭

Anyways, I'm thinking about naming my baby something that starts with a A, S, D, or J. My name starts with a D and her dads starts with a J.

Idk I been up thinking about this for the past 3 hours.

How's y'all day?

Grades?

Mental health?

Talk to me. I'm bored and lonely.