06 ; dragons

━━━━━♕━━━━━

━━━━━♕━━━━━

The stands were filled with cheering students of all ages - from all schools. They each held up banners supporting the champion representing their school. It was no doubt everyone was excited to watch the first task. Even those who hated school events showed up to witness the task the three champions were forced to face. James' name was chanted in the middle section of the stands where Hogwarts' students were located. Even some of the Slytherins were caught chanting the young wizard's name. The houses forgot about their hatred towards each other for the first time, all they wanted to see was Hogwarts winning the cup - even if that meant the win had to come from a Gryffindor.

Although the stands were filled with students cheering and yelling, the inside of the tent that withheld the champions was a whole different story. Ivy watched as James paced around the room while she continued the awful habit of hers - biting off her nails. At this point it seemed as Ivy was more stressed than James, and she wouldn't be fighting anything. James rarely experienced fear, unless it was caused by his mother. He hated the feeling, but it spread through out his body like forest fires.

Ivy stood up deciding to peak through the curtains curious over the loud cheering coming from the students. She skimmed over the crowd noticing all the banners and posters in the air for James. She also noticed her group sporting a small amount of Gryffindor accessories, such as Harlow and Daisy's red and gold scarfs, and Albus' beanie that read Potter across the rim. Of course Scorpius wouldn't be caught dead in the colors, but deep down she knew he was cheering on the inside for his school. Ivy herself had been wearing a Gryffindor jumper that Molly had made for her and Albus as a joke one Christmas eve. As Ivy continued to look around she noticed two figures seated behind Headmistress McGonagall.

No parents were allowed during the first two tasks, but Ginevra and Harry Potter were the only exception. Ivy wasn't too surprised if she was being honest with herself - Ginny was former star of the Holyhead Harpies and Harry... well he was just Harry. Ginny and Harry Potter hated these games with all of their hearts, but they loved their son. They didn't inform James of their presence, but were determined to watch their son compete, even if it hurt watching.

Ivy turned around grabbing James' attention. "James look who came." She called out towards him. She hoped this would calm his nerves before the task began.

James made his way towards where Ivy was standing. He towered Ivy's short frame as he peaked through the curtain. He looked down at Ivy with a confused glance. "What are you talking about Lennon? All I see are students and three fire breathing dragons - thanks for the help."

Ivy rolled her eyes before replying. "Not there dimwit," Using her pointer finger she pointed towards where the three Headmasters were seated. "up there where Headmistress McGonagall is seated. Look who she's talking too."