23 ; stupid holidays

━━━━━♕━━━━━

━━━━━♕━━━━━

"Get up!" Harlow demanded shaking the girl roughly.

"No." Ivy replied with a groan. This had became a daily routine for the two since their first year of Hogwarts, Harlow always seemed to wake up at seven am sharp, while Ivy preferred the comfort of her bed till the last minute. "Iris attack Harlow." Ivy ordered in hopes of Harlow leaving her alone on a bloody Saturday.

"It's your birthday! I refuse to let you sleep through the whole day, I've got a bunch of things planned for your special sixteenth birthday!" Harlow exclaimed finally managing to push the girl off her bed landing on the floor with a big thud.

"It's my birthday Harlow, I'd appreciate if you let me sleep an extra hour." Ivy said collecting herself from the floor and flopping down on the soft mattress once again. "You're supposed to be nice to me."

"That's asking for a lot." Harlow joked. "C'mon get up! Everyone is waiting for us in the Great Hall, your boyfriend is there too along with your future brother-in-law."

"He's not my boyfriend." Ivy mumbled finally pulling herself off the bed, she wasn't technically lying. The boy hadn't built up the simple question, which she would have been eager to say yes to without hesitation. "Albus would kill me if I ever called him brother-in-law, I'm not even sure if he knows what's going on between James and I."

"I think everyone knows what's going on between you and James." Harlow said while rolling her eyes. "In case you haven't noticed, he's always showing affection towards you by either holding your waist or hugging you at the most random times, and don't act like you two don't sneak away to snog."

"You know that!" Ivy exclaimed embarrassed of the situation, she had thought they were discreet.

"I invented that Blane, now hurry and get dressed!" Harlow ordered throwing her a pair of black boots to wear. "I want to spend sometime with you at Hogsmeade before lover boy steals you away, we're going to have to make a calendar of days I get you because he is being unfair. I think even a bit of Gryffindor is rubbing off you."

"Not in a million years." Ivy grumbled.

After what felt like an eternity of pulling the Ravenclaw out of the common room, the pair found themselves at Hogsmeade along with the rest of the friend group awaiting them. Harlow wasn't joking when she said had the whole day planned out, she pulled out a list revealing each of there stops and how long they could afford to be in each. The boys groaned noticing the long list, but quickly shut their mouths as Harlow sent them both a death glare.

"It's Ivy's sixteenth birthday, both of you are going to suck it up and pretend you're enjoying this." Harlow said with a wicked smile.

"You only invited us to carry your bags." Scorpius deadpanned. "My arms don't feel like doing work today, so how about we get breakfast instead of shopping for new skirts." Scorpius said snatching the list from Harlow's grasp. "After I am fed we can continue with your list."