29 ; remembrance

━━━━━♕━━━━━

━━━━━♕━━━━━

Ivy watches as a blonde figure enters the Headmistress's study. Hidden near the corner of the room, she silently prays that the lady will notice her petrified body. After what feels longer than eternity she finally feels the presence at her side.

"Rennervate!" The lady cast, reviving Ivy from her stunned state.

Ivy let out a gasp as she felt her blood flow once again, and a smile grew on her face as she was able to wiggle her toes once again. She finally looked towards the person who saved her and sighed noticing it was no other than Professor Lovegood.

"My dear, what you doing stunned? In the McGonagall's study!" Luna exclaimed helping the young girl to her feet. "I came in to hand in grades since I hate watching that horrific tournament," Luna explained.

"The Headmistress is not McGonagall, it's Delphini Riddle, the daughter of Voldemort. She has some weird theory about James being the Heir of Slytherin and Ravenclaw, which makes no sense." Ivy said before continuing to ramble. "There is some blood curse, but it hasn't been heard of in years, and I've studied every curse and have never heard of such thing!" Ivy said out of breath. "Did you understand all that?" She questioned noticing the confused glance the Professor wore.

"Not quite, but I've heard more absurd things in my lifetime," Luna stated. "Plus I found it quite odd she didn't except my pumpkin pastries."

"Wait," Ivy stated, realizing what the Professor had said earlier. "The tournament has started? They are in the maze!" Ivy exclaimed with wide eyes.

"It started a while ago," Luna said calmly, which was quite opposites to the fellow Ravenclaw. "Take my hand she instructed."

Ivy, who was still cautious over who was who, hesitantly took Luna's hand. The Professor usually wore a heart-warming smile that no other could imitate. After a loud snap, Ivy found herself at the stands of the tournament. Everyone was seated patiently waiting for one of the students to arrive with the cup.

"Now, let us go inform Ginny and Harry to what is happening, they'll know what to do."
Luna said making her way towards the couple.

Ivy, on the other hand, began to search the stands for the fake McGonagall, but quickly realized she was nowhere in sight. Before anyone could stop the girl, she did something she thought she'd never do. Ivy ran past the crowd and made her way into the gloomy maze.

Yells erupted as they watched the girl enter, they hadn't even noticed her arrival. Molly's yells and Ginny's angered voice seemed to fade away as she went deeper into the maze.

Ginny Weasley, who knew Ivy would not do something as stupid, rushed to follow the young girl along with her husband. Unfortunately, the two weren't permitted access as the vines enclosed the entrance.