07 ; outburst

━━━━━♕━━━━━

━━━━━♕━━━━━

"Hippogriff." Ivy called out towards the fat lady who sent a glare towards the group.

"I can not believe I am here." Scorpius mumbled as he stepped into the red and gold common room. "If my father found out I was here-"

"No one gives a fuck about your father Scorpius, now shut up." Harlow replied annoyed over the comment Scorpius had said hundred times in the past five minutes.

Ivy chuckled at her friend's comment as she entered the common room. She had been in here a couple of times, but never for a party. The walls were red with gold designs of all shapes and sizes. Gryffindors of all ages were yelling and cheering as they drank butterbeer, of course firewhiskey was provided as well for the older students. She had to admit they knew how to throw a party. Music blared from the dance floor where everyone was having the time of their lives, completely forgetting of the classes that occurred the next morning.

"You all made it!" A tipsy Rose called out as she made her way towards the group. "There's butterbeer over there," She said pointing towards a table near the dance floor. "but just ask Fred for some firewhiskey he snuck in. Trust me it releases stress."

"We can tell." Scorpius grumbled from the back of the group. "Can we leave? I need bath, I'm starting to smell like a bloody Gryffindor."

"Oh get off your high horse Scorpius, we just got here." Daisy said making her way towards Fred in hope of having a shot of firewhiskey. "I don't know about you all, but I'm here to have fun."

"I second that." Harlow called following the Hufflepuff.

Scorpius soon wondered off to who knows where, leaving Albus and Ivy to engage into a conversation. It had been awhile since they had a conversation just the two of them because of her busy schedule. She had forgotten how much she loved talking to her best friend.

"I don't think you understand Ivy, I doubt I'll be able to take another lesson with Professor Lovegood." Albus said complaining over the class he had been failing. "You'd think since she was bestfriends with my parents she'd pass me, but clearly not. They named Lily after her for Merlin's sake! The least she could do is pass their son." Albus finished with a grumble.

Ivy let out a chuckle at his outburst. "I have absolutely no idea how you are failing that class, Care of Magical Creatures is one of the easiest subjects here at Hogwarts. Professor Lovegood is amazing at her job, she did travel around the world with her husband studying magical creatures before she got the position." Ivy said informing an annoyed Albus. "Also the last thing I need is you turning into your brother, he uses being Harry Potter's son as an excuse for anything."

Albus let out a scoff. "The last thing I'll be doing is becoming like my brother. You really think that low of me Ivy? Why I taught we were bestfriends." He joked.