01 ; hex

━━━━━♕━━━━━

━━━━━♕━━━━━

"Lennon!" A voice called out from down the hall.

There was one thing Ivy hated more than James Potter, and that was her middle name. From a young age she had always despised the name, she felt like an old lady when someone called her the name. When she got to Hogwarts James Potter's mission was to tease her as much as he could. He told his friends to call her Lennon in the hallways, but they soon stopped after she started throwing small hexes at them every time they did. Although, she gave up on James Potter, she could throw a hundred hexes at him and he'd still call her by that name.

She turned around noticing him making his way towards her. He was holding a stack of papers and Albus' bookbag. He was known to play pranks along with Fred, he had probably put an animal in the bag that would attack her. Not wanting to deal with him, she turned around and kept on walking towards the Great Hall to meet with her group of friends.

"Lennon I'm calling you, are you deaf?" James shouted as he started speed walking to catch up with her. He soon caught a hold of her and pulled her back. "Did you not hear me? I've been trying to catch up with you."

"I heard you. I just didn't want to talk to you." Ivy replied playing with her nails. He had already pranked her at the beginning of the week, she wasn't going to fall for another one of his idiotic games.

"How nice of you." James replied rolling his eyes at the Ravenclaw. "I need you to give this to Albus, he left it in the DADA classroom, and our professor asked me to return it to him." He finished handing her the bag with the Slytherin crest stitched in the front.

"She asked you not me, he's inside the Great Hall just go hand it to him. It's not like your being asked to fight a dragon." Ivy argued.

"You're delusional thinking I am going to walk in there with a Slytherin bag, are you mad? It's a shame my brothers is in the house I won't be sporting their crest as well." James finished handing her the bag almost as if it were lava.

"There's no reason to be 'ashamed' of your brother's house, what are we five? A house does not define a person get that through your thick skull." She said snatching the bag from his hands. Without a second glance Ivy quickly turned around leaving James behind.

She made her way into the Great Hall wondering what table her friends were seated at. The group consisted of two Ravenclaws, one Hufflepuff, and two Slytherins, so they were known to switch tables every now and then. She soon spotted Daisy Dursley's blonde hair at the Slytherin table. She made her way towards the group handing Albus his bag as she sat next to Harlow.

"Bloody hell Ivy, I've been looking everywhere for my bag. Where'd you find it?" Albus questioned as he looked through the bag praying his assignments hadn't gone missing or been stolen.