11 ; weddings

━━━━━♕━━━━━

━━━━━♕━━━━━

Ivy walked down the halls oblivious of the stares she had been receiving. Girls and boys from all houses whispered her name into their conversations. News traveled fast at Hogwarts, and the latest was the unexpected pair attending the ball together. Everyone was confused as to why they were going together, since every time they talked it ended up in one of them getting hurt.

Speaking of people getting hurt, all the girls wanted to strangle Ivy for getting to guy they all wanted. Ivy on the other hand had no idea that word got out, and that her name was being whispered through out Hogwarts by students, and even some professors.

Ivy walked into the Great Hall looking for one of her friends; she soon spotted the group at the Slytherin table studying and eating their lunch. As she made her way towards them she finally started to notice everyone looking her way, especially the Gryffindor table. Most of James' friends thought she slipped him a love potion, or threatened him to be her date. Both sounded more reasonable then them going to the ball on normal circumstances.

The group stopped talking as soon as Ivy took her seat. They gave her questioning glances wondering if she was going to address the rumors going through out Hogwarts. Them themselves couldn't believe that she willingly agreed to join the ball with James, there was a greater chance of Ivy killing James on the spot than them going to the ball together.

"So..." Ivy started confused as to why the group wasn't being as loud as they usually were. "how was you all's day today? Can you believe all the work Professor Longbottom assigned? It's unbelievable."

"Why are you snogging a bloody Gryffindor." Scorpius questioned, earning a smack in the head from Albus. "What the hell man! It was just a question."

"If she doesn't want to talk about it, she doesn't have to talk about it." Albus said sending a glare towards Scorpius.

"What are you guys talking about?" Ivy questioned.

"I'm done with the suspense." Harlow exclaimed. "I know we said we wouldn't bombard her with questions, but this is James fucking Potter, she hates him more than she hates donuts!" Harlow finished.

It soon struck Ivy about the topic they were talking about, and all the glances she had been receiving. "How did you guys found out?" Ivy questioned. "I didn't tell anyone, and I doubt James went around the common room yelling my name."

"Apparently some Durmstrang guy went around saying you rejected him because you were going to the ball with James." Daisy said. "He said it to defend himself from getting rejected, but no one believed him until they asked James. When he confirmed it, it was soon passed around Hogwarts like wildfire, childish if you ask me." Daisy grunted returning to the notebook she was writing in.