Road Trip To Disney

This particular story is dedicated to my brother who in this I'll use his username not his real one Cat_18,who helped me with this story the character  actions  and the plot. Fluff MCYTs included are Dream, GeorgeNotFound, Sapnap, Wilbur Soot, Technoblade, TommyInnit, Tubbo_, Skeppy, BadBoyHalo, Nicachu, Fundy,Eret

Wilbur was indeed banned from Disney for reasons unknown,and rather than wait two or three years some of the mcyts decided it would be a good idea to all go and smuggle Wilbur in with them.They had all met up in a small city in Florida that was a few hours away from Disney World.For plot reasons they had a giant van and they were all ready to go.(pls keep in mind that this is a fanfiction and none of this has to be or is real) The order was Dream was driving, George was in the passenger seat,in the next row was, Tommy and Tubbo, the next  was Techno,Wilbur,Fundy,and Niki.And finally Bad,Skeppy,and Sapnap.It was barley 30 minutes when the van made its first stop at...... McDonald's. As planned by everyone except Bad everyone got a burger and you guessed it cheesy fries.(hehehe I know I'm not funny)

   Skeppy had never laughed harder than when he saw the look on his best friend's face.Wilbur had sang "I'm in Love With an E-Girl" and Bad had shouted "Language" multiple times during the song,but that was funny to a lot of the rest of the people.The entire ride was chaotic, Dream went over the speed limit 14 times (yeah I know I'm not funny). Music was blasted most of the two hour trip.Tommy and Tubbo thought that it was funny to hang toilet paper out the windows of the car.In short the entire trip was- insert whatever CLEAN word you want to describe it as here-.After all of this the van still made it to the Disney World parking lot intact.They had arrived.