Talk

Thank you   mcytships for the suggestion for this story :) sorry that it's short 

Tommy felt the blackness consume him as he closed his eyes for what he thought would be the final time.As his vision cleared he noticed a far off slightly blurry figure in the distance. "GHOSTBUR!!"

"TOMMY YOU'RE HERE!!""Wait you you're here no don't tell me you've lost you're last life?!" "No no I did and Dream killed me in the prison too."

Ghostbur's eyes got a sort of fire in them and his pale figure started to glitch he started making sounds between crying and laughing. Thick, black tears started leaking out of his eyes and only a few seconds later the tears, the sounds and the glitching stopped.

"WHAT THE **** WAS THAT GHOSTBUR ARE YOU OK?!? "Oh it's ok I'm fine Tommy -or Ghost Innit now?-I just had a flashback to Alive Wilbur Soot's life." Ghost Innit was frantically trying to process what just happened. "What caused it was it me? Are you ok isn't it super painful for you?" Ghostbur sighed. "Normally yes, but this time it was different."

To say that Ghost Innit was confused would have been an understatement. "Why was it different how? Did I do something does it have something to do with me being dead?" Ghostbur hesitated with the words before speaking. "Well yes and no. You aren't the cause of this but you are. It isn't your fault that this happened it was Dream's fault."

"How was it Dream that caused this if he wasn't even here?" The ghost of Wilbur Soot made a giggling sound. 'Ghost Innit asks a lot of questions doesn't he' the older ghost thought. "The flashback was of some of the things Alive Wilbur did to protect his family and friends- it was similar to someone giving me examples of how to hurt Dream for killing my little brother."

"Wow Ghostbur that means a lot to me" "You are very silly Ghost Innit, I'm your big brother and I love you so why wouldn't I want to burn Dream alive after he dared to lay a finger on you."

Just then the gray blue area that they were standing in started to get lighter to Ghost Innit. The already pale pearly colored figure of his brother started to fade. "Thank you Ghostbur, always remember that I love you big brother." "I love you too little brother, and good luck on your path Tommy.

And TommyInnit woke up.

I do not take credit for the art above