Jschlatt's Heart

Sup this is a fanfiction of what happens in the "red egg" story arc. Anyone who reads this enjoy :)

The uneaten remains of the heart of the Ex President of Manberg fell through a hole in the ground and started to make use of all of Ghostbur's extra blue that was left around.

It had absorbed all of the blue making a huge red egg-like casing around itself not knowing that BadBoyHalo was clearing out an area for construction.It wanted to be left alone but once it was discovered it had a new plot in mind.(metaphorically speaking) Ever since it had been separated from Schlatt it had become independent,its own separate being. Schlatt could no longer control what it did and its own corruption thought that it was doing good things for its previous owner.It wanted to take back what was taken from Schlatt.

The "egg" had waited for the right moments taking advantage of the sympathetic nature of two of the members of the Badlands.It knew that it wasn't trusted and that made it grow very angry and reckless. Now even if the heart was very manipulative it still wasn't very powerful and could only suck up the blue out of things.And it was mad and needed destruction so when a coincidentally blue colored person got a little to close it attacked.

The egg didn't inflict permanent damage on its victim nor did it posses just yet. But it did alter the memories and color so that the victim was now a bright red and all of their memories with a certain friend who always wore red were gone.

Skeppy wasn't to blame for not remembering his best friend after all the egg had taken some of his memories with his blue color.He was just trying to see the good in "the egg" for the sake of his best friend. He never meant to get attacked by the egg.The egg also altered something in Skeppy's brain. It wanted to make Bad pay.

Picture isn't mine