The Wedding That Broke Hearts

Angst

Fundy sat outside the grand wedding hall,tears streaming down his face.He was absolutely heartbroken over the fact that Dream had chosen George over him. Wilbur walked out ans sat beside his son.

( Bold is Wilbur and Underlined is Fundy) "Hey son"  Fundy looked up

"Yeah dad?"  "How're you holding up after all this?"   "Well,my heart has been smashed into millions of pieces and nothing's going to fix it"   "Hey,come here it's okay you can let it all out."  Fundy began another bout of crying as he thought of all the things he had done both with and for Dream. "I-I c-coded an e-entire m-movie in t-to Minecraft j-just f-for a-a date w-with h-him Wilbur" "I know buddy it's alright you'll be okay"  " W-why do I-i h-have to b-be s-such a SIMP"

A couple weeks pass and Fundy often sees Dream and George together.But one particular time Dream is alone and Fundy finds his voice. (Dream is bold and Fundy is underlined)  "What did I do?" "Excuse me?"  "You heard me,what did I do wrong?"  "I still don't know what you mean."  "What made you choose him over me?" "Fundy I-"  "Am I not good enough,even after coding an entire movie into MINECRAFT as well as a LIVE SCREEN just to show you how much i love-loved you" He continued  "Or is he just the one you wanted and not me,you could've at least said something before the wedding you know?"  "I-I just didn't know how to tell you without you being upset!"  "Hahaha ME upset maybe it wouldn't have been as COMPLETELY HEARTBREAKING if you would have just told me BEFORE I WILLINGLY SPOKE  MY SIDE OF THE VOWS JUST FOR YOU TO CHOOSE SOMEONE ELSE AT THE WEDDING OF ALL PLACES." Fundy had tears down his face once again and before Dream could answer he stormed off.

Thanks to  @pissbaby4 for helping me with this if you haven't you should really check out some of their books :)

Have a nice day/night/afternoon :)