24

Not exactly sure how or why but this chapter turned into mainly a smut chapter, you've been warned :) Enjoy!

Word Count: 5,064

Louis' POV

"Happy birthday dear Louis! Happy birthday to you!" 

I giggled as everyone sang to me, Harry had his arms wrapped around me from behind and was swaying us back and forth. I blew out all 18 candles as I wished to live in this moment just a little bit longer. 

We had decided to gather at Harry and I's flat this Christmas so we could celebrate with both our families and then celebrate with the lads on Christmas Day. The flat was a little crammed with my six siblings, parents, Harrys parents, and his sister, but we made it work. It definitely helps that our flat is one of the bigger ones in the building. 

"What'd you wish for LouLou!" Phoebe yelled while pulling on my leg. I bent over and blew a raspberry onto her cheek, laughing along with her as she tried to push my face away. 

"I can't tell you that love, then my wish won't come true!" I held her face in my hands and wiped away the little bit of chocolate she had on her face from when Harry 'discreetly' passed out candy bars to all the children, thankfully passing on giving Ernest and Doris a piece since the last thing any of us need is two 18 month olds bouncing off the walls. Phoebe whined and pushed my hand away before running over to our mums who had taken the cake and started cutting it. 

I looked around and felt my heart soar at everything going on around me. Lottie and Fiz were chatting with Gemma at the table, all three laughing and acting as though they've known each other for years. My mum and Anne were also chatting amongst themselves until Phoebe and Daisy ran over. I watched as Anne picked up Daisy and set her on the counter, setting a piece of cake next to the little girl and scooping up a bit for her, feeding her as though she was her own mum. Our dads were also on the other end of the table and my dad was showing something to Robin on his phone, whatever it was they were both highly interested in. Finally, Harry was sitting on the floor with the babies. He had Doris in his lap and Ernest in front of him, he was helping them play with this children's activity cube, it basically had a lot of buttons that made noises and a flip book on it that had nursery rhymes that would play. I watched as Harry pressed a button on it that made a loud honking sound, dramatically jumping to make Doris laugh, her laughing even more when she turned around and looked at his shocked face, as if he didn't know it would happen. 

This flat, this too small for all of us flat, was so filled with love and laughter and joy that I couldn't even find it within myself to care about how chaotic it was; something my anxiety would have no problem figuring out. 

"Babe you gonna come get some cake?" I asked after watching fondly as Harry played with the kids. Ernest now had a grip on Harrys shoulder, using it to stabilize himself as he pulled the bandana out of Harrys hair. Harry turned and looked at me with a wide smile, despite the fact that the grip Ernest had on his hair looked painful. 

"Yeah I am, wanna help me a little?" Harry said with a laugh as he tried to control both twins but failed. Doris had now taken it upon herself to help Ernest pull the bandana as well. 

I laughed and shook my head before reaching down and plucking Doris off of him. "What are you doing crazy girl? Stealing Hazzy's things?" I asked as I tickled or tummy and cradled her in my arms. Her laughter rang through as she tried to reach up and grab at my nose. 

"Achoo! Achoo!" She squealed and slapped her hand against my cheek. I grabbed it and kissed her palm before setting her down, facing the kitchen. 

"Go get mama," I said and pointed through the doorway, watching as she toddled off to find someone to give her attention. "And now you," I said as I turned back to face Ernest who was in the process of unknotting Harrys bandana and moving it dangerously close to his mouth. "That's icky, no no." I took the bandana away which caused him to whine and reach out to grab it. Harry had his arms around Ernest that prevented him from snatching it again.