5

Word count: 2806

Harry's POV

I brought Louis back to his dorm after we kissed more and talked on the field. It was amazing, everything about him is just perfection. I left him with a kiss on the cheek and a 'goodnight darling' before I made my way back to my own dorm, my heart thrumming out of my chest thinking about my night. He was officially mine, and I was ecstatic for the first time about dating someone.

Dating Louis came with so many benefits, I've found out these past two weeks of us being together. The best thing about him was I had a constant cuddle buddy. Anytime, any day he was ready for a good cuddle. He also was so funny and witty underneath his shyness. He was snarky and often times caught me off guard with a sassy comment, but man did I love it. Every time he would say something sassy it would end with us play fighting until he gives up and starts kissing and cuddling me, his way of giving in without saying I won and quite honestly, I was fine with him not admitting defeat; because I already felt like I won being able to hold this small boy and call him mine.

Unfortunately, there were some downsides that were out of our control. Most things about Louis were great, even his habit of stealing my food and my clothes were things I completely adored.

But he was very attractive. And every guy in this bloody school wanted him.

I don't like to brag, but I have had many men try to come after me, but Louis gave me a run for my money, I felt like I was constantly having to remind people that he's mine, and I don't share. Today was one of those days.

Louis was walking in front of me as we went up to get our lunch in the cafeteria. He looked absolutely wonderful today, wearing Adidas track pants along with one of my jumpers. I apparently wasn't the only one to notice his beauty.

We went to pay for our lunches, Louis paying for his first.

"Let me pay for your lunch love," a voice called from the side of us.

Louis and I simultaneously turned and looked at the person. I had recognized this man as a guy named Luke. He was in the same year as me and was looking at Louis with lust filled eyes. My Louis.

"Oh! Um, it's really okay, you don't have to," Louis said while politely smiling at him. I moved a step closer to intervene if needed.

"Nonsense! Here, I got it." Luke then shoved some cash to the lady at the register, not even giving Louis a chance to say anything else.

"Thank you," Louis said quietly while looking down, then glancing back at me. It was very clear he was uncomfortable. I was about to say something but Luke cut me off.

"You know, you are really lovely, I'd love to show you a good time. I could just eat you up," he said with a smirk on his face. He moved closer to Louis and I immediately saw red.

"Alright that's enough lad, back the fuck up from my boy," I growled possessively while pulling Louis towards me. I noticed we were holding up the line and quickly threw some cash on the counter before walking away, a firm grip on Louis' waist.

"I don't see your name on him mate," Luke said while following us.

"It doesn't fucking matter, you shouldn't be talking like that to anyone anyways. Louis is mine, lay a single hand on him and I swear to god I'll make your life hell," I snapped while pushing Luke against a wall. I felt Louis lightly grab my arm to pull me away.

"You have some nerve getting in my face about what I should and shouldn't say to people Styles. If I recall correctly, it was you just a little over a month ago pulling different men each night into your dorm room. Or did you forget about when you tried to even get into my pants?" My blood was absolutely boiling. I dropped my food on the ground and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.