15

Hope you guys are enjoying this story as much as I'm enjoying writing it :) I so appreciate all the support I've received, love you all!

Word count: 3415

Louis' POV

Harry and I had decided to move into the apartment a week and a half after he showed me. He was already paying for the rent and so we thought it would make sense to move in, plus then we wouldn't have to be separated during the summer. I hadn't felt that excited, ever. 

Both of our families helped us move, Dan stayed home with the kids while my mum helped me pack up and helped us move in along with Anne. This was also the first time our mums have officially met and they hit it off super well, which didn't surprise me as they're both lovely women.

They had actually hit it off so well, that they didn't even plan to stay for dinner with Harry and I, instead they insisted on going out somewhere with one another so we could have our alone time in our new apartment. 

We had just finished unloading my mums car, which had the last of our stuff in it. Harry set the last box down in our kitchen before turning to face our mums and I with a large smile on his face. He was slightly sweaty, his green shirt hugging his torso because of it. He was wearing his usual skinny jeans but today he had me tie a head scarf around his head to keep his curls out of his face, which didn't help that much, but he looked absolutely precious.

"We did it guys!" He cheered and moved in for a group hug. I laughed and shook my head but couldn't help but fall into the embrace with Anne and my mum. I wrapped my arms around his torso while our mums wrapped an arm around me, both of them squeezing Harrys sides. We stood like that for a minute before we all pulled away. 

I looked around the apartment full of boxes and I was absolutely ecstatic. "I can't believe this is ours," I murmured and shook my head in disbelief. Harry came and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back into him. 

"Better believe it darling, you're stuck with me now." Harry kissed me on the cheek and I could feel his smirk. I smiled and nuzzled my cheek against him before turning to my mum who had tears in her eyes. 

"Mum don't cry," I said with a light laugh as I pulled away from Harry. 

"I just can't believe it, my baby is growing up so fast, it was one thing when you moved out for college but now you're moving out with someone special to you. I just can't believe how far you've come dear," my mum rambled. I felt my throat close slightly at her words as I held back my emotions.

"Always your baby," I murmured as I pulled her into a hug. When we separated, she wiped her tears and kissed my cheek gently. Harry and his mum had also been having their own moment together. There wasn't really any tears by the looks of it but I'm sure that's due to the fact that Harry hadn't really lived at home for a few years now. 

We all chatted for a while and set up our bigger furniture before our mums took off around 3. "I'll be back soon boobear, bring you boys some food," my mum said as I walked her to the door. 

"Thanks mum, drive safe. I love you," I said and pulled her into a quick hug. 

"I love you too baby." She said goodbye to Harry and I said goodbye to Anne, then they were gone. Leaving Harry and I to ourselves. I walked up to Harry and wrapped my arms around his torso, leaving my chin on his chest.

"Just us now my love," I said with a small smile playing on my lips. Harry smirked down at me, his dimples out full force.

"I know, I'm so happy, I just can't believe this is ours and you're all mine," Harry whispered and pressed a kiss to my forehead. I blushed slightly and pressed my face to his neck.