18

Just so everyone is aware, this will NOT be leading to an mpreg, the beginning of this chapter might seem like that's the direction but it's not :) 

Also how are we all doing? Are we healthy? Safe? How are you mentally? 

I love you all my pretties :)

Word count: 5186

Harrys POV

Ever since mine and Louis' falling out a little over a month ago, we had been doing so great. I truly think the fight we had help us reestablish our relationship and in turn we had been our usual happy selves. I was able to cut back my hours shortly after as I had made enough money to pay off the ring and Louis had been getting a head start on some classes, doing some of his courses early so he won't have such a bad workload when school starts up again, which it will shortly. We were also approaching our one year anniversary which, how did that happen? How did time go so fast? 

Since the fight, I had been doing everything in my power to make sure Louis never feels neglected or unloved. I've taken him to work with me, cleared my days to be with him, taken him out on actual dates; anything to make sure my boy is okay. So when I woke up at three in the morning to the sound of violent retching from the bathroom, I knew these next few days would be spent doing everything I can to make Louis healthy again. 

The sound had me waking up with a start, and I had immediately reached out for Louis. Once I couldn't find him I became a bit more coherent to process that the only person who would be making those sounds would be Louis. I sat up and quickly made my way to the bathroom. It was a sad sight, Louis hunched in front of the toilet looking completely miserable. His face was pale with a hint of green and there was sweat beading on his forehead as he gripped the bowl tightly. 

As another round of retching went through him I knelt down behind him. "Oh my poor baby boy," I murmured and rubbed his back. He was shivering but felt warm and was sticky with sweat. I ran my hand through his fringe to push it away from his forehead. I felt absolutely helpless, if I could take his pain away I would in a heartbeat. 

Once he was finished, he flushed the toilet and slumped back into my chest, looking completely exhausted. "You okay sweetheart?" I asked while lifting him off the floor and setting him on the vanity. 

He whined softly and rubbed at his right eye with his fist, he looked so adorable even though he clearly wasn't feeling good. "Feel sick, must've gotten some bug or something. I feel awful," he whimpered before leaning into me. I let out a sympathetic hum and held him to me for a minute. 

"Let's brush your teeth darling and then you and I will have a day in, get you feeling better yeah?" He nodded pathetically and sniffled as his bottom lip started quivering. "Hey, what's with the tears my love?" I asked gently as I wiped a tear away as it fell. 

"Hate being sick," Louis sobbed out. 

"Oh I know my sweet boy, but I'll take care of you, get some medicine in you, then give you all the cuddles needed to make you better and then some, okay?" He sniffled again but nodded, taking a deep breath in. "You'll be okay angel, now come on let's get moving," I said as I helped him off the counter. I grabbed the thermometer as well as some stomach relaxers, just hoping it's not a bug and that they'll actually work. "Alright, open up sweets," I murmured. Louis pouted but opened his mouth so I could slide the thermometer under his tongue. 

While that was going, I measured out some medicine for him to take afterwards until the thermometer beeped. I took it out and sighed at the reading. "What is it?" Louis whispered quietly before quickly drinking the medicine.