27

Word count: 3,715

Harrys POV

"Haz.... Haz wake up! Wake up wake up!" I heard as I started waking up. I went to sit up slightly but felt a weight on top of me. I squinted one eye open to see Louis sitting on my chest, dressed in a pair of boxers and one of my shirts, looking down at me excitedly.

"What are you doing silly boy?" I asked with a slight laugh, rubbing at my eyes to wake up a little more. 

"Today's a special day Hazza! Don't you remember?" Louis asks with a slight pout, tilting his head to the side slightly. I rub my hands on top of his thighs before reaching up and gripping him around the waist, gently rolling him so he's laying on the bed next to me. I smirk down at him before tapping my fingers on my chin while he looks up at me with a pout, hands running through my already messy hair. 

"Hmm let's see, our last day of classes before I graduate?" I ask, knowing that tomorrow was actually our last day. Seniors got done a week early than the rest of the students to prepare for graduation, so Louis still had some classes to finish up while I was finished after tomorrow. 

"No," Louis said, still pouting. I tickled his side, eliciting a giggle from him before I laid down next to him, a smirk playing on my lips. 

"I know what it is, you've got a show today," I said with a grin. 

(Sorry I couldn't help myself, iykyk ;))

Louis squealed in excitement before sitting up on his knees to lightly bounce on the bed. "Yes! I'm so excited but I'm super nervous, I can't wait for you all to see it!" Louis said before throwing himself at me and letting me give him a little cuddle. Throughout this past semester, the theater department has been working on The Addams Family play, something Louis has helped direct as his final assignment. He's put a lot of time and energy into this, and I know he is so excited for people to see the work he put in, though he's also nervous that something might go wrong which I know it won't since he was involved in it. 

"It's gonna be so amazing, the lads and I can't wait to watch, my little super star," I said quietly before pushing his fringe back and gently kissing his forehead. 

"Thank you," he mumbled quietly. "I just hope the work I've had to put in all pays off, if it's a good show that'll be great, but I would really love to get an award for it you know?" I nodded along as I listened. Since I've been mainly healed up, Louis has been logging a ton of time at the school getting this play all set. 

"I don't have to see it to know it'll be great because everything you do is incredible love. I have all the faith in the world in you." I kissed him gently, which almost got heated but Louis insisted we had to get up and get the day going because he absolutely must be there before anyone else gets to the school. 

With that, I begrudgingly rolled out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to start my morning routine which in all honesty, wasn't extensive at all. The longest part was getting my hair under control especially with how long it's gotten. Lately I've been pulling it back with a little hair clip since it isn't long enough for me to do anything else with it yet. I changed into a plain white shirt and some jeans, calling it good for the day.