✈︎ t w e n t y s i x ✈︎

kim sunwoo's pov

it's been months since i last talked to siyeon. hyunjoon did talk to chaewon a lot but i don't know what to talk about to siyeon since she has blocked me away from her life.

it's suffocating but i knew i had to move on. chanhee and mina already started dating. apparently , mina was scared that her twin sister might get the wrong idea about her dating one of the popular boys.

i felt happy for them eventho i'm not but seeing my friends smile , makes me wanted to smile too. but one thing that made me curious was that hana and her unknown friend from other class started to talk so much to siyeon. i felt a little insecure about how her unknown friend kept looking at me and flirted with me in every way possible.

i felt disgusted but i learned that her name was yoon areum. her name was areum but i don't even think she's that pretty. *areum means pretty in korean*

i also heard that she's born in a rich-ass family. she's popular because of her visual and wealth but i don't care about either of them. she's been winking at me that i started to think that she may be have some dusts in her eyes.

curiosity really got the best of me so i went to talk to siyeon right after hana and areum left. "what did they talk to you these days ?" i asked and she ignored me.

"talk to me , siyeon" i said. "it's none of your business" she replied. i sat on chaewon's chair since she's still talking to hyunjoon and faced siyeon.

"look at me" i said and she groaned while looking at me. "what is it that's bothering you ? do you like to make people suffer because they're worried sick of you ?" i asked her and she looked into my eyes coldly.

this is not the siyeon i know.

"do you like to make yourself suffer ? because talking to me just make your heart hurts more" she said while pointing to my chest and we went silent

"i don't like areum" i said straightly. "why ? she's pretty and rich-" "that doesn't matter , siyeon" i cut her sentence. "i feel like she's been bullying you and hana looks like she's forced to bully you" i said and she flinched.

"what did she tell you to do ?" i asked her again and she kept her mouth shut.

"tell me , siyeon. please" i begged her. "stay away from you" she murmured but clear enough for me to hear.

"and you agree to that ?" i asked and she nodded. "why ? did she threaten you or something ?" i asked.

she looked at me but with a blank expression. i can't seem to figure out what she's thinking. "or something , sunwoo" she said and stood up from her place , making her way out of the classroom. i sighed.

at least i got some information about what that areum did to her and hana.

~ ✈ ~

unknown has been revealed ! + HAPPY NEW YEAR ! thank you so much for reading , voting , commenting even adding keeper in your reading lists ! i love yall sm ! <33