✈︎ t h i r t y t w o ✈︎

lee siyeon's pov

i heard it wrong... right ?

"w- what ?" i asked him.

"i love you , siyeon. i always have been. i tried to move on but i can't. i love you so much" he said with all his heart. i can feel that he's sincere but the timing seems so wrong. i looked down to the ground , not knowing what to say.

"siyeon-ah , look at me" he said and i faced him.

"would you date me ? i swear i'll protect you. no matter what" he said while holding both of my hands.

i looked at him and i feel like crying so much. i do love him too.

but i feel conflicted.

"siyeon ?" he called my name.

"sunwoo-ah" i called him.

"y-yes ?" he stuttered , maybe nervous ?

"let's date" i replied with a smile and sunwoo's face lit up.

"YAYYYYYYYY !!!" we heard a cheer from behind and that were chaewon and hyunjoon's voice.

"c- chaewon ??????" i asked in confusion.

"what's all this ?" i asked her and they said that they planned this.

"you nearly give me a heart attack" i said and smacking chaewon's arm.

"awwww , i'm sorry baby boo ~ " she said and she tried to hug me but sunwoo pulled me into his arm.

"you're not allowed to hug my girlfriend" sunwoo hugged me and i chuckled in his embrace.

"then who i get to hug ?" chaewon pouted.

i looked at sunwoo and he looked at me. "hyunjoon" we said in unison.

"me ???" hyunjoon confused and both chaewon and hyunjoon looked at each other.

hyunjoon looked away while chaewon pouted. she then hugged hyunjoon.

"w- why would you h-hug me ????" hyunjoon stuttered while his face turned red.

"s-shut up" chaewon said as she buried her face in hyunjoon's chest.

sunwoo held my hand while we're watching the drama in front of our eyes.

"yah , why does your heart beats so fast ? did you have a heart attack ?" chaewon suddenly asked hyunjoon and hyunjoon's face turned as red as a tomato. or maybe redder ?

"c- chaewon , stop" he said , stuttering a bit while he pushed chaewon from the hug.

"y- you know , i'm not exactly ready for this but i-" hyunjoon took a deep breath.

"iloveyoushinchaewon.wouldyoubemygirlfriend?" he rapped and chaewon chuckled.

"i know" chaewon said.

"y-you knew ?" hyunjoon asked in confusion.

"duh , i'm not slow-witted like those guys" she said while pointing at me and sunwoo.

"s-so.. your answer ?" hyunjoon rubbed his nape , nervous.

chaewon went silent for 5 seconds and she slowly walked to hyunjoon.

she hugged him and muttered "yes" on his chest.

"YES ! I'M THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD ! THANK YOU JACOB !" hyunjoon shouted as he hugged chaewon tightly.

sunwoo and i chuckled at the cute confession. we looked at each other.

"i'm glad i can call you mine. i love you" he said and he shot me a smile.

"i love you first" i said , teasing him.

"no no , i love you first" he said , narrowing his eyebrows because he didn't agree.

"i love you first" i said and mocking him.

suddenly , he gave me a peck. i was shocked so i covered my lips.

"i told you i love you first" he said with a smirk.

i swear to god i could die , kim sunwoo !

i took his collar and pulled his lips to mine and..

you know what happened.

~ ✈ ~

that's the end of keeper ! i'll upload the epilogue and we're finished !