✈︎ s e v e n t e e n ✈︎

heo hyunjoon's pov

after about 5 minutes of jogging , chaewon nudged my arms. i looked over to her and plugged out one of my earbuds.

"what ?" i asked.

"say something" she said.

"what ?" i asked her again.

"are you deaf ? i said "say something" duh" she said.

"why ?" i asked.

"those two lovebirds are having fun together and i don't want to be a third wheel" she said and pointing at her back. i didn't looked back because i know she meant sunwoo and siyeon.

i just nodded and plugged in my earbuds back.

she looked at me and gasped.

"so , you really just gonna ignore me ???" she said. i looked at her in confusion and nodded innocently.

"how dare you" she said and jogged faster , leaving us behind her.

after a moment , she tripped and fell. we were shocked. i stopped because i was too shocked.

'was it my fault ?? nah , maybe not' i thought to myself.

as soon as siyeon helped her sat up , she yelled "DAMN YOU , HEO HYUNJOON".

'yep , it's my fault' i thought to myself and ran towards her.

i kneeled down and showed my back to her.

"what was it for ?" she asked.

"it's hard for you to walk , right ?" i asked her back.

she pushed my back and stood up. "i'm fine" she said and walked on her own.

she stumbled a lot and i sighed. i went to her and carried her like a princess. i mean she IS a princess to me. omo ottoke i DID NOT just SAID that in my mind.

"what are you doing ? put me down !!!" she struggled and almost makes me lose balance but hey , i'm heo hyunjoon lmao what yall talking about ?

"if you're not gonna stop , i'll kiss you" i threatened her.

"oh yeah ? like hell , you would !" she said.

"you wanna see me do it ?" i asked.

"do it. i know you don't have the gut-"

i cut her sentence by kissing her on her cheek. she , clearly , was shocked by my actions. i could see her face turned bright red.

"WHAT THE HELL ? WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR ?!" she yelled.

"stop yelling for younghoon's sake" i said.

"who the fuck is younghoon ?" she asked angrily.

"well , you did challenge me to kiss you. if you won't stop struggling , next will be your lips" i said , ignoring her question and threatened her again.

she shifted her gaze to the road and pouted. she held on tighter to my shoulder. probably not get used to boys carrying her.

"i told you they'd make a great couple" i heard sunwoo whispered to siyeon and she chuckled.

i took a look at chaewon and she was blushing.

"put me down" she murmured.

"nuh-uh" i said.

"your arms will broke apart if you kept on carrying me like this" she continued.

"oh , you're right. after all , you're pretty heavy" and i got a smacked on the head.

i put her down and she got on my back.

"why'd you get so mad ? it's not like we're bestfriends" i asked her.

"i hate feeling lonely" she replied.

"oops , sorry , princess. i won't ignore you anymore" i said and chuckled a little. i could feel that she's pouting.

"dumb hyunjoon" she murmured and placed her chin to my shoulder.

i laughed at her reaction and said.

"you're cute eventhough you possess a strength like a hulk"

~ ✈ ~

and they parted their ways after that. i brainstormed myself right now because i don't want to left yall hanging for too long. it's 1:21 a.m. now. thanks for supporting keeper !! + i'm sorry if this story lost the track. i should've made sunwoo and siyeon's part more but too bad i can't make any promises ¯\_(ツ)_/¯