✈︎ t w e n t y ✈︎

shin chaewon's pov

i fell asleep on the garden's bench and as soon as i woke up , i took a look at my watch. it read 4:36 p.m.

'damn , i really slept so much' i thought to myself and ruffled my own hair. i visited the restroom before going back home to fix my hair.

i washed my face and took a tissue and wiped them. a notification rings from my phone. i took my phone and unlocked it.

siyeonlee
offline

siyeonlee
i saw you're sleepin' so i went back home without you. i'm sorry , you look cute when you're sleeping hehe

schaewooon
okay but you should've woke me up -^-

siyeonlee
i'm sorry ^^

after that , i turned off my phone and made my way back home.

little did i know , my little bestfriend is in danger.

lee siyeon's pov

i'm in an old store and my hands both were tied behind my back. i tried to break free but my attempts were all failed. my phone was in the hands of someone who i assume was the unknown who texted me.

"what are you doing with my phone ?" i shot them a glare.

"oh , it's nothing" one of them replied.

"listen here. we won't touch you or anything. we'll just leave you here alone in the dark. but if you approached sunwoo again , we'll do much worse" another one said.

"sunwoo ? i only approached him when we did the project together. nothing more" i said , defending myself.

"oh yeah ? you think i would believe you ?" the unknown said.

"you mean 'we'" the other corrected her friend.

"yeah , yeah , whatever. and you , we will just put this here" she said as she put my phone far away from me.

"and this here" the other said as she put a duct tape to my mouth.

"great ! now you can shout all you want without being heared" the two laughed as they made their way out of the store.

it was so cold and i swear i was crying. after tired of crying , i fell asleep for like an hour. after i woke up , it came to me to reach out to my phone.

i can't see that well since it's pitch black but i tried to make my way to my left where i'm pretty sure that's where my phone was located.

it took me like a minute to search for it since my hands were tied and my surroundings were pitch black. as i was trying to find my phone , i heard footsteps from outside.

'probably the guard' i thought to myself and started screaming eventho they've taped my mouth.

the security guard opened the door to the store and shouted "who's there ?". he switched on the lights and saw me. he clearly was shocked. he took off the tape and untied me. as he did that , he bombarded me with so many questions.

i left him clueless and didn't answer one of his questions. i was so scared that i hugged him.

"it's okay. you're safe now" i heard he said. i took my phone and walked out of the store with him.

"can i have your number ?" i asked the security guard.

"sure" he said and shot me a smile.

"umm what should i call you ?" i asked him again.

"you can call me jacob"

~ ✈ ~

a hot and cute security guard this school have :3 + thanks for 1k reads !! and i'm deeply sorry that i'm late please don't be mad 🥺❤