✈︎ t w o ✈︎

lee siyeon's pov

as soon as i'm done with my hot , calming shower , i changed into my uniform. i put on my vest and tighten my ribbon. i let my hair down because i'm too lazy to tie them up. i slid my hairband at my wrist in case i want to tie my hair up at school.

i smiled and cupped my own face. felt cute hehe. tho i'm not hshshshs.

i wore my watch and look at it.

7:00 a.m.

"damn , it's still early yet sangyeon already being a bitch about it" i said to myself and sighed.

well , what to do ?

i went downstairs and greeted sangyeon who's eating breakfast he made. he waved to me which means "come eat with me". he munched his food faster so that he could speak something before i go out.

"that's your lunchbox" he said , pointing to a tupperware next to me. i nodded and thanked him as i put the tupperware into my bag.

i took the choco waffle he made and made my way out. i put on my shoes as i got out and muffled 'goodbye' to sangyeon. his mouth was full so he just waved to me as a goodbye.

i put on my earphones and shuffled my thumbs up playlist. you may not understand me but i like listening to the same songs multiple times till i feel like puking when i listened to them again. *smirk*

i put my phone in my skirt's pocket and started munching on sangyeon's handmade waffle. his cooking is still as good as ever.

he should opened a bakery. he's really good with pastries and all.
.
.
.
after a second thought , maybe not. it's hard to search for good employees and we also don't have the money to open a bakery.

i finished my last bite of his waffle and made my way to my locker.

"leE SIYEONNNNNNNNN"

i heard a scream and i wanted to turned around but i felt a body pushed against me. *dirty-minded*

"GOOD MORNING , BITCHHHHH !!!!" my friend , shin chaewon greeted me while hugging my back.

"good morning , chae" i chuckled as i greeted her back.

"are you done taking your books ?" she asked me because i'm still standing in front of my locker. i nodded with a smile and closed my locker.

as soon as i turned to face chaewon who's waiting for me , we heard the girls in the hallway's scream.

"why are they screaming ? is pentagon here ?" i asked chaewon and she laughed at my question.

"no , you pentagon's addict. it's may be the popular boys in our school. don't you know ?" chaewon asked me and i shook my head.

"i don't get it. why would you scream when someone's come ? it's a waste of your voice and energy. even when i see pentagon , i doubt i'd scream" i said to chaewon.

"yeah because you're gonna froze in front of them" chaewon laughed out loud as i rolled my eyes.

tell me , boys. will you take chaewon as your girlfriend ? or even wife ? you don't need to tell me bcs i know your answers already. no right ? HAHAHAHAHA

i smirked at my own thoughts. the girls' screaming didn't even end yet and they're blocking our way to the classroom.

i take a peek of the popular boys in our school as they made their way through the hall and that's when i saw him between people.

kim sunwoo.

~ ✈ ~

i'm having lots of fun writing this story and i hope you have lots of fun reading this. ^^