✈︎ s i x ✈︎

kim sunwoo's pov

i looked at siyeon while she's waiting for my answer. her dark brown eyes were shining like it's full of stars. she was like a puppy that time. how could i refuse ? i broke the eye contact.

"kay" i said.

they all cheered as i stared outside of the window.

"that leave the last task. writing an article" siyeon said.

"i'll do it" siyeon volunteered herself.

"then , sunwoo will write it with you" hyunjoon suggested. why does he have to try to make me socialize ?

chaewon and siyeon looked at each other in confusion. i glared at hyunjoon and sighed.

"if you don't want to do with me , then it's fine" i said with a monotne voice.

"you might not know but this guy over here is really good at decorating things" hyunjoon said as he nudged me.

i sighed.

"it's fine if you're not-"

"okay. i'll write the article with you. that way , our work will finish faster" siyeon cut my sentence and i nodded.

"okay , class. my time's up. i need to go to other class. wait for your next teacher , okay ? i'll give you guys two weeks to complete the article. thank you , class" mrs lee said as she went out of the classroom.

"we'll go back to our seats" hyunjoon said as i stood up.

"thank you for your time" siyeon said while smiling at me and hyunjoon. okay , let me be honest. she got me mesmerized by her smile there. how could i not noticed her before ?

i nodded with a cold face as i walked away with hyunjoon.

"charmed , huh ?" hyunjoon smirked and nudged me.

i smacked his arm. "no , i'm not" i denied.

"yeah , keep denying. it's not like i've known you yesterday" he continued as he took out his books and put in on his desk.

i put my head on the desk until break time because i heard the class monitor said that our next teacher didn't come because he had an emergency.

i slept throughout the whole 2 hours and hyunjoon woke me up when it's break time. i yawned and stretched my arms.

"i'll wait for you at the cafe" hyunjoon said as i nodded and still stretching my body.

i noticed that most of the students had already left the class. i stood up and about to leave the class when siyeon called my name.

"sunwoo" i looked back to face her.

"um i just wanted to say thank you for helping me grabbed hyunjoon and chae's attention back there" she said while fidgeting her fingers.

i wanted to smile and cupped her cheeks because she's so cute but i need to keep my cool image.

"nah , it's nothing" i said.

she smiled at me and looked at her watch.

"i've got to go because chaewon is waiting for me. thank you again" she smiled and bowed slightly to me as i bowed slightly to her back.

she walked away and i stood there still until she's really gone from my eyes. i shrugged.

"do i really like her ?"

~ ✈ ~

you dO LIKE HER ㅠㅠ