✈︎ e i g h t ✈︎

kim sunwoo's pov

we've passed the school gate and i heard she let out a sigh.

"thank you for making me a little better there" siyeon said to me. i nodded without looking at her.

"you looks so cold on the outside but you're really kind on the inside" she said and formed a smile.

"i'm not-"

"sunwoo ! there's an ice cream truck ! let's go let's go let's go !!" she cut my sentence and suddenly being so hyped about this ice cream truck.

i stared at her blankly and nodded slightly. she grabbed my hand as she lead me to the ice cream truck. my legs followed her because i can't detached my hands like frankestein yknow.

"hi , miss. what would you like ?" the ice cream truck guy asked siyeon while she's still thinking about what she should have.

"oh , miss. we have a couple promotion. you could get a 50% offer if you buy our strawberry chocolate sundae" the guy said and i stared at him blankly.

"we're not-"

"okay , we'll take that , please" siyeon said and smiled to the guy.

i stared at siyeon , shocked. i poked her arm and whispered. "what did you do ?"

"it's okay , sunwoo. this is our time to taste their strawberry chocolate sundae with a cheap prize. it won't hurt if it's a tiny lie" siyeon said and winked at me. i gulped and blushed.

"you two are a cute couple " we turned to look at the ice cream truck guy and siyeon smiled.

"thank you , mister" she said.

"we could be a real couple instead of a fake one" i murmured.

"hm ? did you say something ?" siyeon asked.

i shook my head.

"here's your strawberry chocolate sundae. that'd be 2,000 won. enjoy" the ice cream truck guy smiled as he passed the sundae to us. it's pretty big , to be honest. maybe that's why it's made for couple.

siyeon took out her wallet as she searched for 2,000 won. i took out 2,000 won from my pocket and passed them to the guy.

siyeon seems shocked at my action but let it go. i took the sundae and sat at the nearest table at the park.

siyeon ran to catch up with me. i placed the sundae on the table and took a seat. siyeon sat in front of me while staring at me.

"what ? you can eat it" i said.

she shook her head and placed a 2,000 won on the table. she slid them to me and i slid them back to her.

"i won't eat it if you doesn't take the money" she declared. i sighed.

"i will only take a half of it" i said and she nodded.

she gave me 1,000 won and i took it.

"but you have to finish it with me" she suddenly said. i was shocked when i heard that sentence.

"what ? you think i can finish this sundae ? it's too much" she said and laughed. i nodded.

"i'll eat first. thank you for the food" she said and put a strawberry into her mouth. she exclaimed and mouthed "it's delicious".

i slightly smiled.

seeing her happy makes me feel happy.

~ ✈ ~

i can't believe i'm making so much progress in this book. •0•