✈︎ e i g h t e e n ✈︎

kang mina's pov

i waited for my twin to come back home for almost 2 hours. it's already past dinner and i'm worried that mom would realized that hana wasn't there.

my legs are shaking and restless. i grabbed my phone to text hana for the eighth time.

ippeunhana
offline

shaminamina
hana

shaminamina
where are you , sis ???

shaminamina
please come back home

shaminamina
please get back home before mom does

shaminamina
she'd get really worried about where you've gone

shaminamina
hana , you DO know that mom is sick , right ???

shaminamina
yet she's still go to work to feed us. please don't make things harder for her.

shaminamina
please , hana...
[seen at 22:34]

ippeunhana
stfu im here. don't greet or talk to me when im coming inside.

as soon as i read that last message , the front door was opening. i stood up quickly and yes , hana didn't lie. it was her.

i walked to her and asked "where were you ?". she shot me a glare. " i told you not to greet or talk to me , didn't i ?" she said , coldly.

i looked down as hana made her way to her own room. i felt really useless as her sister but i decided to brush it off and wrote a note.

.•*☆*•.

to : my pretty and smart sister , hana

let me explain everything now. first , choi chanhee is not my boyfriend. we just met. we're not disney princesses where you'd marry a man you just met. and about siyeon , could you please forget about revenge or anything ? she's a kind girl. no one deserves hate and you could always search for someone else. it wasn't meant to be , hana. you can't force someone to like you. i love you , hana. i've swore to myself and dad to protect you and mom and i hate being distance with you.

love ,
mina

.•*☆*•.

i slid the note under her door. there's a bit of light coming out of her room so i thought that she wasn't asleep yet. 'please work this time' i clasped my hand together and thought to myself.

kang hana's pov

i was changing my uniform to my pjs to go to bed when i saw a note in front of my door.

i quickly changed and took it. i read every letter she wrote. as soon as i finished reading it , a tear rolled down on my cheek. i quickly wiped it.

'i was dumb not to realize that you care about me' i thought to myself and snatched my phone to messaged someone.

unknown
online

ippeunhana
i want to stop

unknown
you haven't started yet you want to stop ??

ippeunhana
yes

ippeunhana
and i want nothing to do with you

unknown
that's not gonne be easy , darling

unknown
it's your fault for making a deal with someone like me

unknown
plus i love sunwoo and i won't let that girl get away

ippeunhana
siyeon have nothing to do with this

unknown
hell yeah , she have !!

ippeunhana
but she doesn't even know sunwoo likes her !

unknown
that's her problem for being dumb

unknown
anyway , you ain't getting away.

unknown
we'll do this together.

unknown
no. matter. what.
[seen at 23:27]

i ruffled my hair aggresively. 'why the heck did i agree to these ?? am i crazy or what ? now i can't get away' i thought to myself.

i decided to reply my sister's note and slid it back under her door. i wrote "i'm sorry , sis. idk what i was thinking but i can't back out. about chanhee , i don't care if you're dating him or not". my lips formed a smile before i wrote the last sentence.

"after all , you both looks cute together"

~ ✈ ~

problem solved ??