✈︎ t w e n t y t w o ✈︎

lee siyeon's pov

i yawned as i recently got up from my bed and noticed chaewon was still sleeping peacefully beside me. i smiled a little and made my way to the bathroom.

after i'm done brushing my teeth and washing my face , i took my phone and looked at the time.

11:34 a.m.

'it's all because of the all-nighter we pulled yesterday' i chuckled a little at my own thoughts and started to made my way down to the kitchen. i cooked some food for me and chaewon to eat and we spent our time together that day because we don't have schools and tomorrow's weekends !

kim sunwoo's pov

i constantly looked at my phone or should i say.. me and siyeon's private chat ? i tried to text her and asked why she wasn't here but i don't want to look obvious that i liked her.

my legs were restless and hyunjoon was clearly didn't like me like that. "just text her if you're that worried" hyunjoon said while slapping my legs because he found it extremely annoying.

"aren't you worried about chaewon ? i mean why weren't they come to school ? i thought they are good students ?" i asked him.

"well , to be honest , yes. but i'm sure chaewon- i mean i'm sure they're fine. stop worrying so much , uncle grandpa. oh god , i suddenly missed watching uncle grandpa eventho he's so dumb" hyunjoon said while wiping his fake tear over "uncle grandpa".

"yo. what's up ? do NOT say the sky" kevin said , emphasizing the word 'not' while suddenly came to our table.

"nothing much" i shrugged.

"yeah , this boy just overly worried about her crush because she and her friend didn't come to school today and he's been staring at their chat for the whole time in class EVEN outside of the class and yeah , nothing much" hyunjoon explained , emphasizing the word 'even' while i punched his arm.

"woah , tmi man" chanhee said.

"where's your girlfriend ?" i asked chanhee.

"oh , mina ? she said she got annoyed at me so.. i backed up" chanhee said while pouting.

"too bad , bruda. but she's right. you're annoying" kevin said that made chanhee glared at him through his soul.

"i hope you never met beyonce" chanhee said to kevin while he gasped dramatically.

"you take that back , old woman !" kevin replied and so their arguement went on.

SNP TEAM

ksunwoo
just in case no one remembers , we're going to the national park tmr

schaewooon
thanks , uncle grandpa

hoehyunjoon
OMG I JUST CALLED HIM THAT !!

schaewooon
wow , what are we ? destined to be together ?

hoehyunjoon
if you want to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

schaewooon
i'd rather destined to be together with a dog than to be with you. bye.

schaewooon went offline

hoehyunjoon
ouch ??

'no sign of siyeon' i thought to myself.

i got really worried now.

"should i visit her after school ?"

~ ✈ ~

oml will he be able to meet his brother-in-law soon ? owo