˜"*°•.˜"*°• I n t r o •°*"˜.•°*"˜

⚠  ωαяηιηg! тнιѕ ¢σηтαιηѕ ѕσмє вℓσσ∂ αη∂ ѕσмє νισℓєη¢є ⚠

                 The  sky above looked as if it were turning gray by the second, the wind cold and the clouds slowly coming together, forming a big shadow over the school.  The ground suddenly becoming  specked  with tiny raindrops. The rain coming down ever so lightly, making small puddles. The light sprinkling  continued making the ground more  moist. Petals falling from the trees surrounding most of the ground, brightening the atmosphere just a little bit.   

Inside the school it was dark and gloomy, as if it was trying to swallow all the light it could possibly get. Each hallway was dimly  lit by the windows from outside making it hard to see, but enough to keep on walking. Sounds of footsteps are heard echoing in the hallways , making it loud since the school was ever so quite.

A girl with H/l  H/c  silently  walked in the dimly lighted hallways clutching her hands together since it was a bit cold. She made her way to  the girls washroom on the third floor, her footsteps still waiting to be heard by something - or someone. 

Even her breathing can be heard as she quietly opened the door, making a creaking noise. She peaked her head in slightly , awaiting for anything to pop up and comfort her - anything at all. Her hands shakily let go of the door and she stepped in as if she were walking on eggshells. The washroom was dimly lit just like the hallways, except  the window had different colors, making the dim light shine just a little brighter setting a calm atmosphere. 

Her calmness was soon taken away from her however, when she felt a cold hand touch her shoulder. She yelped in surprise and turned around as quickly as possible. She was met with the most sinister smile and she soon felt something cold reach her stomach - something sharp. She gasped in pain and realize what had been stabbed into her. She opened her mouth but nothing came out as she cried for help, but all there was, was her gagging and her wide E/c forming tears and were filled with fear.  She glanced up, her vision becoming lighter then darker with each passing second. 

The cold and sharp feeling suddenly left her stomach making her finally, cry out in pain which made the mysterious person above her chuckle. She felt that awful feeling again ~ ice cold and filled with pain but in her shoulder. It only lasted for a couple seconds, but that wasn't a good thing. It was quickly pulled out again and stabbed again almost in the same spot. The girl could no longer scream or cry , she just had an expression of horror and pain on her face as she desperately gasped out for air. This process went on for what seemed like an eternity until they finally let go of the girl and let her fall to the floor. 

Blood  started to practically pour out of her wounds as she backed away as far as she could, despite her pain. She tried her best to put on a determined face but it didn't work.  The killer smirked and lifted up that awful knife once more. The girl widened her E/c eyes in plain horror and fright. She screamed - but was cut off by the sharp blade to her stomach. Her eyes poured out tears before she thought she saw stars. Her vision blinking on and off as if it were a flashlight. Finally she gave in, feeling  tremendously tired and worn out to all the pain she slowly started to close her eyes sobbing. 

She didn't want to go yet, no. Not after she had so many more things to do, to say - but that was all given up now. Everything she had... was taken from her. And there was nothing she could do to stop that fate as she slowly let her eyes close, giving in to the forever lasting darkness. 

Heya! Sorry for the bloody chapter ;w; but uhm ya know iT iS whAt it iS. This chapter will make sense later on....... hOpefully- 

I'm not saying what timeline or when this takes place just yet so you gonna have to wait for that to ;))) ( HEuhEUh) 

Welp I plan on making ( HOPEFULLY) quite a lot of chapters since I am on break! <3

And again until next time.....

💜🐍 𝕓𝐲ᵉᗴe!! 😎🌷