•°¯'•• 🎀 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣 🎀 ••'¯°•

Hello again! So yea, this is the first chapter of the story and I hope ya like it so far!  Anyway enough with my talking, 🎀 𝑒𝓃𝒿💍𝓎❢ 🎀. 

The chatter of students echoed across the school campus, making it seem more lively by the second.  The sun shone brightly above the students heads as they all tried to shove pass each other to try to get in the same place. The bell; which was about to ring in about five minutes, made all the students rush towards their classes. Well, only a few that weren't actually late, unlike Yashiro Nene, who was running like her life depended on it - and in this case it did. 

She thankfully made it to class though, panting.  'Well.. guess these daikon legs are good for something after all!'   Yashiro sighed in relief that the teacher hadn't came in yet, like always her usual luck with her classes.  " Hey Nene-chan!".  Yashiro recognized her best friends voice, Aoi-chan.  " Hey, Aoi-chan!" Yashiro greeted enthusiastically. 

Aoi giggled before leaning down slightly on her desk and looked at her straight in the eye. " Hey Nene-chan - have you heard of the new rumor!?"  Yashiro gasped in surprise for a second before inwardly groaning in her mind.  'Why, why me!? Another rumor that me and Hanako-kun are going to have to deal with! ugh..'  Yashiro eventually gave in and sighed, motioning for her to continue.  

Aoi nodded and started talking. " Well, it's actually a new school mystery! Can you believe that?"  Yashiro sat there, deadpanned. " Your.. joking right-" Yashiro said, a little to dark - even for her. She immediately shook her raised her hands. " S-sorry! Anyway.. please c-continue"  Aoi glanced at her friend in worry before shaking her head and continued. " Well, they say that her name is Akari Y/n.  And she roams the hallways of the third floor of the old school building! You can hear her footsteps echoing across the hallway if you listen close enough. Maybe even catch a glimpse of her, but you have to be really lucky enough to even see that!" 

Huh.. she sounds pretty complicated to even see, so how am I supposed to tell hanako-kun to do something about it? Wait what am I saying!?-  Her thoughts were interrupted when Aoi continued to talk.  " But... if you are  lucky enough to catch her, she will grant you absolutely any  wish you want or desire. But in return, she will ask you to do something for her and you have to do it in less than a week!~"

'Oh... that doesn't sound  entirely bad. It's almost the same as hanako-kun's in fact! Wow the people that create the rumors have no creativity..' 

" But - if you don't do what she asks you in that week, she will kill you on the last day of dawn, with no mercy. And there is no way of escaping her.. that is also why she is known as the new strongest school mystery!" 

Yashiro froze, her eyes widening and showing nothing but pure shock.  'H-how.. I got so many questions. How is she now the '"strongest" school mystery!? And what's with the death part.. is it really that bad if you don't do as she says..?' And... did she say... any...wish!?'  Yashiro instantly started fangirling and sparkles floated all around her as she thought about how she could get any hot guy she wanted to ask her out. She was so busy in her trance that she barely noticed that Aoi started talking again. 

" Hehe.. some others say that she might be the most beautiful mystery there is out of all of them!" Aoi exclaimed. Yashiro nervously laughed. I wonder how Yako-san took that news.. oof'  Yashiro looked back up at Aoi. " Wow... is that so?"  Aoi nodded with a grin. " Sure is! Do you plan on checking it out?" She giggled nudging her friend.  Yashiro sighed, Aoi did know how she went to see hanako-kun, she just didn't know what happened since then, thinking it didn't work for her. 

Expectations { ᴀ ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ }जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें