(¯'·.¸¸.·'¯'·.¸¸.-> 🎀 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟦 🎀 >-.¸¸.·'¯'·.¸¸.·'¯(

,-*'^'~*-.,_,.-*~ 🎀 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓅 🎀 ~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,

" Thanks, Yashiro!" Y/n seemed so happy just to be her friend. Even though Yashiro couldn't possibly know why she seemed like this but she just smiled at her warmth and she looked even more beautiful in the sunlight with the few petals coming in.

" Sure thing, Y/n!" Yashiro said smiling. 

°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.->    >-.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·° 

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ 🎀 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈o𝓃 𝒫❀𝒱 🎀 ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

" Please let me go home today Hanako-kun, let me go home today!" Yashiro begged Hanako. She looked so desperate just to skip cleaning today. Hanako giggled before crossing his arms in front of him, making an 'x' sign. " Nope!" He smiled cheerfully as if he didn't  reject Yashiro's offer.  " Please! Just for today!" Yashiro still pleaded. 

Hanako turned the other way. " Nope. I've got an important job for you for you once you're done. So I need you to hurry up and finish cleaning." Hanako smiled. " Aww, c'mon!" Yashiro whined. She put her hands on Hanako's shoulders and began to shake him. " This is the prime of my life Hanako-kun! You have to understand! Youth is short, and I finally got my big chance!" 

" What chance?" Hanako asked as Yashiro still shook Hanako. " The coolest guy in my class, Fuji-kun, asked me out today! And a second date too- a rendezvous in the classroom after school!" Hanako floated up surprised. " A date!? What do you plan to do? Naughty stuff?" Hanako asked floating near Yashiro. " Well, if you're that desperate to know I guess I have to tell you!" She seemed lost in her own wonderland until her aura suddenly became dark. 

" Were going to organize student council paper work in an empty classroom.. and Fuji-kun is going to leave right away, even though he was the one to invite me. He's so shy." She looked down after that and must have realized what was bound to happen but she still wouldn't give up. 

What they didn't know, was that Y/n was walking by and just so happen to hear their conversation. She sweatdropped the whole time and she had a bored and wary expression on her face. Her hand was held in front of the doorknob the whole time as if she were going to open it, but she had found herself listening to their conversation instead. 'Well what did I expect, this is Yashiro we are talking about here-

Y/n just sighed and continued to listen until she heard Hanako say a few things to Yashiro that felt like she needed protecting. " Come on, stay with me. I'll treat you a lot better than that guy will." Y/n silently stepped in, not even noticed by the door. She leaned on the wall with one leg crossed and her arms folded. She had a grin on her face and her eyes were narrowed as she prepared herself to say something. Yashiro squeaked and moved away from Hanako as she sweatdropped. 

" Yeahh, I don't think that would be great for you Hanako, since I'm still here and all~" Y/n said still grinning. Hanako turned around in surprise and so did Yashiro. " Oh, Y/n! Help me please!" She whined and scooted away from Hanako. " Aww" He whined and floated up and made his way to Y/n. " When did you get in here? Oh my, were you secretly jealous? Ohh~" Hanako cooed, but before he could finish Y/n flicked his forehead with a bored expression. " Ow!" Hanako yelped.