✴✧ 🎀 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟪 🎀 ✧✴

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

! 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 !

𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙

' C'mon Y/n get it together you can't be a blushing mess for something like that! It's just a cape and wind.. and he looks kind of attractive right now.. UGH!' She tried fanning herself in the background to calm herself since no one seemed to be paying attention to her at the moment.

Hanako smirked and held his knife up again.

" So I can't let myself get exorcised." 

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

Y/n stood there, taking in what was happening in front of her. If she was being completely honest she felt bad for that boy, knowing that he was going to get a beating - and maybe not just from him. Y/n cracked her knuckles getting ready for a fight until she felt a hand rest on her shoulder. She turned and saw Yashiro looking at her with narrowed eyes as if she knew what was on her mind. 

The H/c girl sweatdropped. ' What the hell.. I haven't even done anything yet.. oh well guess I'm not doing any fighting today..'  She thought with a disappointed sigh and turned back to Hanako and Kou. She knew that this would be way more interesting if she were in the fight. 

' I mean what's wrong with a girl getting into a fight like this? It seems awesome to me.. hmph'  Y/n watched the two boys with less interest, already knowing who was going to win in this situation. 

Kou backed up with his weapon still in hand. "I've got no idea no clue what you're talking about." He stopped talking when he saw Hanako float up with the knife in hand. Y/n snorted as she saw him float towards the railing. "Wait!" Kou yelped as he chased after him. He tried to get a hit in but he missed miserably, hitting the railing instead. 

' Aww poor fence.. or is it a railing? I don't know but I really want to fight right now..'  Y/n thought as she twitched with anticipation. Yashiro glanced at her as she sweatdropped and began to wonder where Y/n got all this energy from.. and why her eyes seemed brighter than usual because of the fight. Shouldn't she be scared? Yashiro shivered and looked back at the two boys. 

Kou growled in frustration as he tried to hit Hanako again, but Hanako dodged every attack he made. "Stay still, damn it!" He yelled in annoyance. What Y/n didn't expect, was for Hanako to grab the weapon that was still in Kou's hands. She would be lying if he didn't look a bit creepy in that moment.  

"Hey, doesn't your hand hurt?" he asked almost too innocently. Kou looked frozen with shock for a second before tried to electrocute Hanako once again. He let out a chuckle as Hanako just stood there. "You never learn! Disappear for good this time!" He sounded as if he won the fight, but as Y/n looked at Hanako, she saw him smirking. 

' Oh god what's he doing- '   Before Y/n could even think any further, Hanako suddenly absorbed the lighting with his hand, making it seem lifeless. 

Y/n let out a small shriek. She stood there dumbfounded and shocked with wide eyes. ' What the hell Hanako!? Since when can you do that? Oh this boy is getting a beating after this.. why didn't he tell me he could do that-'