🎀 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟫 / 𝒰𝒫𝒟𝒜𝒯𝐸 𝒜𝒩𝒟 𝒜𝒩𝒩o𝒰𝒩𝒞𝐸𝑀𝐸𝒩𝒯 🎀

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ;))

【recap】

"Thanks for making today exhausting .. geez." Y/n muttered before she felt her eyes slowly start to close. After a couple of minutes Hanako heard the soft snores coming from the girl and he softly chuckled, patting her head before letting his head rest gently on top of hers.

"You're welcome.." Hanako said softly. 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

.・゜゜・ 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒫𝒪𝒱 ・゜゜・

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘪 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴..

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘳. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘳... 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘴.

.... 

Y/n yawned as she stretched, her back against the wall while Hanako sat on the window seal with the mokke. The game of cards seemed to go on forever at this point as she watched them play. 

A sigh emitted from the girls' lips as she crossed her arms and started to space out. 

' Geez, all I do is walk around these hallways and get barely any progress with these damn students here.. and then when I decide to stop I come here just to be even more bored than I already was. What a life you got there Y/n... ' 

Being a school wonder wasn't easy, but it wasn't exactly the hardest either.. in Y/n's eyes anyway. She never took the reasonability "seriously" enough, even if everyone was saying she was now the "strongest" wonder, but she could care less about what they had to say about her. If anything, she though that Hanako was still the strongest and she rarely did anything at this school. She'd be lucky if a student even saw her due to the rumors being hard to find her, so at that point Y/n gave up trying and just walked around the school as if she were still alive. 

No one asked for Y/n to do this, no, it just happened suddenly and it ended up being a giant mess. A giant lazy mess for Y/n since she didn't do much around the school. In her eyes, she was just.. "there" standing by watching everything unfold. Then again, Y/n always thought that she was just a pawn to people, to everyone, but a certain toilet ghost just so happen to change her mind about that.. at least a little. 

Being lost in her own thoughts, Y/n didn't hear the bathroom door practically slam open as Yashiro barged in. The H/c haired girl flinched and turned to look at the person who "interrupted" her important thoughts.