•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•' 🎀 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟩 🎀 '•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•

ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʙ-

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ 🎀 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓅 🎀 ۩๑°'°º¤ø,¸¸,๑۞๑

The wind softly blew in her hair as she continued. " I just want to keep smiling for you guys, and for her too.." She opened her eyes, revealing those bright and beautiful orbs that Hanako loved to stare at.

" I'm also doing this for Yashiro... so that maybe she could remember.." 

⋆✮          ✮⋆

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ 🎀 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈❁𝓃 𝒫o𝒱 🎀 ~舞·*'¨¯¨'*~漫-

It seemed like another typical peaceful day for the students - well all except for one girl, Yashiro of course. She was on her way to the roof, where Hanako and Y/n were waiting for her arrival. She tried her best not to trip over her own feet as she ran as if running for her life. Y/n didn't mind if she was late or what not, but Hanako on the other hand... could get a bit impatient at times. 

Without realizing it, Yashiro was panting right in front of the door that opened to the roof. She sighed in relief and brushed herself off, getting rid of any dirt she picked up. As she was putting her hand on the door, she heard the muffled voices of Y/n and Hanako. Yashiro hesitated, debating if she should... " listen" for a little, just in case. 

" Aww, c'mon Y/n-chan! You used to love it when I did that to you~" Hanako cooed from the other side. Yashiro heard Y/n growl in annoyance and then heard a loud... slap? She flinched at the noise and she heard Hanako fall back with a hiss. " Owww!"  Hanako whined. 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the door, Y/n wore an annoyed expression as her back was faced to Hanako with her arms crossed. " Damn you Hanako.." Y/n muttered closing her eyes. She suddenly felt a presence behind her but before she could turn to look, Hanako wrapped his arms around her, close to her neck but gentle enough not to strangle her. She yelped in surprise and managed to turn her head a little to glance at him. That was a bad choice..

Hanako moved his face closer so she couldn't turn, if she did who knew what that would result to.. Y/n shivered at how close they were. One wrong move and they could even end up with their lips pressed together. She practically screamed at the thought as her face went red. " Cmon Y/n, you don't really want to hurt me do you~?" He had a mischievous smirk on his face as he was about to get even closer to her - but Y/n made a hissing noise and pushed him away, coming back to her senses. 

" W-what the hell is wrong with you Hanako!?!? YOU ARE LUCKY I DON'T STRANGLE YOU RIGHT NOW-" Just as Y/n got up and was about to land a hit on Hanako, Yashiro burst through the door in panic. " W-wait Y/n-chan! I'm sure t-that's not necessary!" She shut her eyes in case Y/n did end up hitting Hanako, but she just stood there dumbfounded. Y/n reluctantly stood up and dusted herself off, sending a final glare at Hanako, who just shrugged in response. 

" Sorry if you had to... see that hehe-" Y/n giggled innocently as she rubbed the back of her neck nervously. Yashiro sweatdropped and nodded. " Yea.. sure it's fine I guess, but Hanako shouldn't go around harassing girls like that anyway!" Yashiro pouted and crossed her arms, Y/n suddenly copying her actions and giving the same pout standing next to her. " Eh!? What did I do to deserve this-" Y/n interrupted him by pinching his cheek - very hard. " Everything..