•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•' 🎀 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟨 🎀 '•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* 🎀 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓅 🎀 *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Hanako rushed over to the flower and picked it up, inspecting it. " I forgot what this flower is called.. but I recognize it from somewhere.." Hanako muttered. Yashiro stood next to him inspecting the flower next. " I believe that flower is called a Lotus. I'm pretty sure it means.. bravery or something like that? I'm not entirely sure to be honest.." Yashiro sighed and admired the flower. Even though Yashiro couldn't understand why Y/n would drop that flower, Hanako thought he had a pretty good idea why..

" Bravery.. huh Y/n?" Hanako muttered. 

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*       *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

 ⋆ 🍩 🎀 𝐻𝒶𝓃𝒶𝓀❀ 𝒫o𝒱 ( 𝒽𝑒𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 ) 🎀 🍩 ⋆ 

The bathroom was yet again quiet except for the cards that were being shuffled and the sound of Yashiro cleaning. Hanako sighed and glanced at the window in boredom. He would be lying if the game had gotten boring for him. He started to have this weird sense of déjà vu ever since he was round Yashiro and Y/n. Specifically when Y/n was around Yashiro, though he didn't know why. He was still trying to figure out this feeling whenever he was around them both but couldn't put his finger on it. 

I sighed and placed the cards down, glancing at Yashiro who was still cleaning. I floated towards her and hugged her from behind. " Yashiroo~" I sang playfully. " Are you done yet? I'm bored." I whined as I rested my chin on her shoulder. Yashiro only huffed in reply and turned the other way. " Well, maybe if you didn't make me clean the bathroom everyday I might actually have time to do things." I took this as an opportunity to tease her. " Ohh, what kind of things Yashiro? My, my are you planning on doing something naughty without me knowing-" Before I could finish she elbowed me in the stomach, making me grunt from the sudden impact. I clutched a hand over my stomach and groaned from the pain. 

Yashiro huffed and gave me a cute glare. I pouted and tried to make her feel guilty. " Why do you always want to hurt me Yashiro~" Yashiro rolled her eyes and turned her back to me. " I don't see how you don't know." I chuckled and got up and went back to the window. My mind drifted off to Y/n, though I don't know why. For some reason he always felt somewhat.. alive with her? Thinking about her more made him want to talk to her in that moment and just.. hang out with her.  And I couldn't help but think..

What was Y/n doing right now? 

§.•'¨'°÷•..×       ×..•÷°'¨'•.§

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ 🎀 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈o𝓃 𝒫o𝒱 🎀 ~舞·*'¨¯¨'*~漫-

The sound of footsteps could be heard as Y/n ran through the hallways. Her H/c bouncing with each running step she took, a look of determination in her eyes as she bolted through the never ending hallways. ' Gotta go fast~!'  Y/n lightly chuckled at her own joke. ' Man I crack myself up sometimes-'  Y/n now wore a goofy expression as she ran through the hallways. 

Finally reaching her destination she put her hands on her knees as she panted from the long run. And as she predicted, there was a student in the hallway who was looking left and right as if looking for something, not bothering to even look behind them. Y/n put on her signature grin and put her hands behind her back, a habit of hers whenever she is talking to someone. " I believe you summoned me~" Y/n said calmly. She noticed that the person was wearing a girls uniform.