.•°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤° 🎀 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟥 🎀 °¤*)¯'★'¯(*¤°•.

❈ 🎀 𝑅𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓅 🎀 ❈

Y/n clutched the door handle tightly and didn't look back up at him. " I think I should wait a little bit for that, it might be moving to fast for her.. and I don't want that just yet" She said simply. Hanako just sighed and put back on his hat, which was on the floor when Y/n smacked him.

" Alright, if you say so Y/n.." Hanako muttered. 

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°      °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

❈ Yashiro POV 

Yashiro made it back to her classroom the next day, and she couldn't help but let out a massive sigh when she remembered what happened this morning with Hanako-kun. She groaned and a rather depressed aura surrounded Yashiro. Aoi noticed then and cupped her own cheek. " Poor Nene!" 

🍬 ⋆ 🍒 🎀 𝐹𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 🎀 🍒 ⋆ 🍬 

Yashiro opened the door to Hanako's bathroom and saw him playing cards with the mokke, no surprise there. "  Hey, Hanako-kun!" Yashiro greeted him enthusiastically. Hanako looked up and greeted her with a ' hm'.  Yashiro stood there for a couple seconds then pouted. " That's all you gotta say to me? Wow why do I even bother-" She put a hand over her heart dramatically and looked away. Hanako smirked and floated to her direction. 

" Well, what did you want me to exactly Yashiro?" He hummed as he hugged her from behind. Yashiro squeaked in surprise and shoved him off. " NOT LIKE THAT YOU PERVERT HANAKO-KUN!"  Hanako got up with a groan. " Aww" he rubbed hi shoulder where she hit him and went back to playing cards with the mokke. 

Yashiro hesitated opening her mouth but nothing came out. She sighed and thought about what she was going to say before she finally had the courage to let it out. " Hey uhm Hanako-kun?" Yashiro asked a little quietly. Hanako noticed her behavior and put his cards down for a second. " Yes, Yashiro?" 

She fidgeted with her hands before looking at Hanako with a determined face, which surprised him because she seemed so nervous just seconds ago. " I wanted to know if uhm.. you had a.. thing for that girl that was here earlier..?" She asked and everything went quiet for a while. Even the mokke stopped playing and looked at Hanako with interest. 

Hanako suddenly spun around holding his hat as if it were going to fall off any second. " N-no of course not Yashiro! Why would you say such a ridiculous thing to me? Plus I'm pretty sure she has someone already with that face of hers!" Hanako giggled, still not looking at her. Yashiro didn't believe him at first, but then thought about what he said. 

So, Yashiro being the dense person that she is simply nodded and turned around. " Well I'm gonna get going-" She got interrupted by Hanako floating in front of her as if nothing had just happened. " Why did you ask? Hehe.. were you jealous Yashiro?"  Hanako put a hand over his mouth as if he were in shock. 

" W-what!? Of course not you're not even my type!" She ran out of the bathroom as quickly as possible, leaving a confused Hanako behind. He just shrugged and went back to the cards with the mokke.

,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Yashiro sat there with that aura still around her. 'How can a ghost girl get somebody and I can't-' Yashiro was interrupted when someone tapped her shoulder. She looked up and saw Aoi looking at her with concern. " Hey, Nene-chan! Are you feeling alright? Oh no, you're not sick again are you!?" She panicked and Yashiro shook her head trying to calm her friend down. " No of course I'm not sick! But I am sick of one thing.." She mumbled.