Disclaimers/Known Rights/Preface

Hey guys! How are you all! Now I know you may be a little surprised that I have written another book of this, since I have recently deleted a book like this!

And don't worry, I will purely have my own ideas! So no copying anyone! Anyways, I hope I can get this book to 3K like I did last time!

Also, for the extra characters: jaimeechan5 KeyshaWolf Jenna_The_Neko @HacciPucci and Becca. If you would like to return. Please comment down below!
You guys know who you are!

Also, if you wanna be a part of this book, please comment your name, you can have a last name, and also where your Fairy Tail Mark will be. You only have a week to do this, and after that, I will no longer accept any others.

But you only get 1 chance out if a million to get accepted after. Un-less you are very special.... Or something about you interests me!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Writing:

Because why not? I mean, I wanna start another book! So why not?

Inspiration:

All you lovely guys! Ilysm :)

Disclaimers:

I don't own Fairy Tail. The owner is Hiro Mashima!
Praise God for him! Haha, I wouldn't be here without Fairy Tail!

Known Rights:

I only own the contents of this book, and if I add my own characters, then yes, I will state that. About the other characters, like Jaimee. I do not own them! They own themselves. But I control them in my book! He he he!

©AngelishYanna 2015 All Rights Reserved

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys! So how was that? I hope you enjoy this book! Remember to vote!
Ilysm!

Bye!

-AngelishYanna