|| Chapter 4 ||

Chapter 4
What If Fairy Tail Had Facebook?

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating! I'm starting a new book and stuff... I need it to get into place! But don't worry! Once it's out, I'll start to do this one more!

Anyways, I can't really reply to your comments and stuff, so just message me instead. There's something wrong with my email, but I am getting it fixed!

There as some comments that I would like to reply to:
First from HacciPucci He told me that, Lucy was in Fairy Tail for more than a year, if I count the Tenroujima thing!? Idk I think that's how you spell it.

My reply:

Let's just say we aren't up to that yet!

And also for KeyshaWolf she has her own OC book! Check it out! This is for her:

If you made your own OC book, do you just add in your own characters? Or other stuff!
If any of you guys know, please comment!

Anyways, enjoy this stupid chapter!
Shoutouts to Mark! Who is YhosiJodello for lending me (I don't think he did) this, "-_-_-_-" idea... LOLZ.

P.S: YhosiJodello posted this lovely comment, and I really thank him for that! He's one of my favourite people on Wattpad. I dedicate this chapter to him!
Hope it makes you laugh!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Private Chat:

Mark Jodello: Hey guys! Guess what? This chapter is dedicated to me!

Mirajane Strauss: Hmph! Stop trying to be a stuck-up wanna-be bitc-

Lucy Heartfillia: Hey MIRA! Don't swear! You should know that!

Erza Scarlet: Are you still up about that last situation with Mark?
👍Likes > Mirajane Strauss | Extra Comment: @MatchMaker What do you mean? | Reply: @ScarletQueen Stop lying! Remember *reenacts Mark on the cold oh such cold floor, |

Mark Jodello: Guys, guys! I'm totally fine! Oh and thanks Lucy for taking me to the hospital!

Nastu Dragneel: Hmph! *crosses arms and frowns*

Happy The Exceed: You likeeeeeee Lucy!
👍Likes > Mirajane Strauss | Extra Comment: Yes totally! And Natsu's definitely jelly! | Reply: We could go all day about this.... |

Jaimee Knight: Yo! What up peeps!

Natsu Dragneel: Nothing....
👍Likes > Happy The Exceed and Mirajane Strauss

Lucy Heartfillia: Are you jealous about Mark and I?

Happy The Exceed: Nothing = Everything

Erza Scarlet: Dang it! The boy has done it again! *looks at Mark who fainted*

Jaimee Knight: Alyanna has done it! *points to her*

Alyanna Ashiya: N-no! All I did was was tap him with my pinky finger, and he fell straight down!

Mark Jodello: N-n-no, L-l-lucy did s-s-somethin- *dies*
👍Likes > Mirajane Strauss

Erza Scarlet: Lucy! You did it! Now take him to the hospital! Actually no, Lucy and Alyanna!! (He he, now we have a love triangle!)
👍Likes > Mirajane Strauss