|| A/N ||

Hello, hello! I think I post to much A/N's...

Well, there is a picture I inserted here and it's going viral on the Internet. Do you guys think this dress is Blue or Black? Or White and Gold?

I've seen many things involved with it. My Mum and older sister say it's White and Gold. My Dad and I say it's Blue and Black? What do you think?

I am really confused. If you wanna know more go ahead and watch this video by ASAPSCIENCE. It'll prove why people see different colours. Any ideas for the next chapter? If so, please comment.

I appreciate the votes and comments, I get this votes and comments so fast, un-like last time it took me a little time to get my other books noticed. Anyway!

Good day and bye! I'm at TheMagiciansFlower's house right now. So yeah!

And byeeeeee

And i might make a new book called Murder Mysteries... You'll see and Maybe a Harry Potter book.

Also is @Otaku_Royals Joaquin? He says he's not, but he is! I can feel it!

Please answer all the questions and yas, that's it. And Keysha, Jaimee, TheIceMagician are all older than me. Haha and TheMagiciansFlower is one year younger than me. And Vermillion_Mavis is younger than me. Ok bye!?!?!?

Actually no, I wanna talk about more stuff ok fine then whatever bye!

Don't forgot the dress

And the murder mysteries

And also my Harry Potter and Fairy-Tail High books

One last thing: Jellal is cute

Ok last thing
Bye

-AngelishYanna