|| Chapter 10 ||

What you all have been waiting for ...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Private Chat:

Lucy Heartfilia: It's been a while since I've been on here..
👍Likes > 1000 | Extra Comments: That is true @Matchmaker |

Jamiee Knight: BEHOLD! THE POWER OF FACEBOOK!
👍Likes > 1 | Extra Comments: @HeartifiliaQueen *facepalm* |

Pucci Storm: THE POWER OF FACEBOOK? HAHAHA *facebooks Jaimee* HAHA YOU JUST GOT FACEBOOKED!
👍Likes > 9000 | Extra Comments: @FAIRYTAIL -_- |

Natsu Dragneel: HA HA HA LUCY!

Lucy Heartfilia: What is it now NATSU???

Lucy Heartfilia: FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER!! ("HA! An Elsa song!" Pucci says, "SHUT UP! YOU HAVE NO JAMS!" Lucy says whacking him with a pan) NATSU CALLED ME LUCCYYYYYYYYY!!

Natsu Dragneel: Uh-? You are a bit cray-cray today.. Might tell you later! *runs off*

Jaimee Knight: Serves you right Lucy!
| Comment: @HeartfiliaQueen HOW DARE YOU! |

Mirajane Strauss: I'm back to seek revenge for the UN-WORTHY SHIPPERS! *points to no one* ("OI! STOP POINTING TO ME!" Pucci says." )

Alyanna StarLight: SORRY PUCCI, SHE WAS MEANT TO POINT TO YOU!

Pucci Storm: YOU LITTLE IDIO-!! COME HERE! *chasing Alyanna with a pan in his hand* ("You forgot I have teleportation powers right?" Alyanna stopped and smirked. Pucci came running into her and said, "What!" And Alyanna teleported somewhere else)

Mirajane Strauss: So on today's news - *background noise: Pucci chasing Alyanna*

("OI COME HERE!" Yells Pucci. "NEVERRR!" Alyanna says and teleports once again. Mira is fuming up with flames by now. "HEY THATS SUPPOSED TO BE ME!" Natsu yells. Mira stands up and pushes Natsu out her way and goes over to Alyanna and Pucci. "Hey can you stop?" Mira says sweetly and the flames disappear. Pucci and Alyanna look at each other weirdly.)

Mark Jodello: WELL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THAT MIGHT BE THE END OF THE SHOW! I've had enough of these stupid bakas...

Jaimee Knight & Pucci Storm: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?! *runs after him with a pan*

Levy McGarden: So that's the end of the hilarious but fun guild. Stay for more! FAIRY TAIL OUT ! *salutes*

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

SORRY GOMEN FOR THE SUPER SHORT CHAPTER AFTER A REALLY LONG TIME! Were you guys surprised that I JUST DECIDED to do a new chapter after a year or so? I would like to tag the people that mainly were in this chapter:

jaimeechan5
HacciPucci
YhosiJodello

OK SORRY FOR THE BAD EDITING!! BYEE AND VOTE!!

Angel xx