|| Chapter 6 ||

Hey guys! How are you! Omg, thanks for like making me happy and with Otaku_Royale 's book and stuff! And HacciPucci please do not feel left out! You will soon definitely have more than 6 followers!

Anyways, remember to vote and comment! I cannot reply to comments or vote, my account won't let me! So I'll either answer in a chapter or message you!

P.S: Follow my two friends who have just got Wattpad: Vermillion_Mavis and TheIceMagician

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Private Chat:

Jaimee Knight: Today, I will be in this chapter as much as possible.

Pucci Storm: Hmmm yeah sure....
👍Likes > Jaimee Knight | Extra Comment: @KnightQueen It's Jaimee here, and what do you mean? | Reply: @PucciKing DUH! |

Mirajane Strauss: Hmm, let's see.... *claps her hands*

Jaimee Knight: Oh no you didn't! *snaps her fingers*

Mark Jodello: Excuse me! I'm the snappy one here! *sasses fingers*

Jaimee Knight: Your better off not being gay, but being drunk is better for you!

Pucci Storm: So, MIRA... Shall we?

Mirajane Strauss: Oh, yes!

Jaimee Knight: Do Wha-! *Lucy comes up and bangs her head*

Third Person's P.O.V

Lucy comes up nervously up to Jaimee holding a pan in her hand. She looks at Jaimee, and bites her lip. Jaimee looks at her confused with-out no thought. With-out realising, Lucy lifts the pan and hits her head.

Jaimee takes one last glance at Lucy and falls down. Pucci is in time to catch her. "Hah! It worked!" Pucci yelled as he put his fist up. "Hurray! Thanks Lucy!" Mira squealed. Lucy frowned a little and bent down to get a better look at Jaimee.

She looked un-conscious and she drooled. "Sorry Jaimee, I couldn't help my-self, Mira kept on babbling about Natsu, and I-i-i couldn't help myself, she just kept on making me blus-" Lucy said. "Enough of your love life," Pucci said dragging Jaimee away from Lucy.

As Jaimee was slowly being dragged away, her eyes were slurred and she slowed opened them a little. She muttered, "I will never forgive you," She said as she became un-conscious again. Mira sneaked behind me.

"Don't worry, we'll sort your love life after," She said skipping off. Lucy could tell she Mira was smirking.

Back To Facebook Style:

Lucy Heartfillia: I feel so bad for doing that to Jaimee... *frowns*

Happy The Exceed: You likeeeeee Natsu...

(A/N: I'm actually trying to write this chapter, and watch Forevermore, and also talk to my friends, and also if Otaku_Royale is Joaquin. Haha lolz)

Lucy Heartfillia: Can you not Happy! *jumps up and down*

Mirajane Strauss: Calm down Lucy... *Lucy calms down* NOW MY PLAN HAS WORKED

Lucy Heartfillia: What plan? *immediately starts blushing* Oh I see.....

Pucci Storm: Mira quick!!! Jaimee woke up and she looks angry!!

Mirajane Strauss: Coming!!

Lucy Heartfillia: Umm..... I think I better run! *drops the pan and runs*

Mirajane Strauss: Good one Pucci!

Pucci Storm: What do you mean? Jaimee is actually awake!!!

Mirajane Strauss: Oh well, it seems Lucy is running to her house, and guess what Natsu is there! And it's perfect timing! Anyways, gotta go see my No. 1 OTP.... *drops Jaimee*
*Pucci's jaw has dropped*

Pucci Storm: B-b-but MIRA... *looks at Jaimee's angry face* DONT leave me!! *runs after Mira*

Jaimee Knight: Hmph finally! Those two are gone, but meanwhile I have to get my hands on Lucy.. *puts her hands together and shakes them up and down*

*Jaimee runs to Lucy*

Alyanna StarLight: Yay! My username has changed! Well that's it for this chapter! Sorry if it was short! This time I won't do an A/N! Anyways vote and bye!!