|| A/N ||

This photo of MIRA and Lisanna is not what you think! Mira was protecting Lisanna from Grimoire Heart, SSSSHHHH no more spoilers!

Anyways

Hello lovely people! How are you! I'm trying to prevent from posting these A/N's! But I don't wanna make another chapter (Ikr) and you know like write it and ugh.

Like before, I like, wanted to write all the time. But now, it's like I don't even care.

Anyways. I will have chapters for JAICCI! Which is Jaimee X Pucci.

Just wait for it. Please. Like I wanna add lots of Fairy-Tail stuff first. We have to be prepared to go to that area. Also, don't take me as a Fairy-Tail person. I'm also a Harry Potter fanatic.

(Even though on my profile, it says that I'm a Fairy Tail person. Or something like that. Also, I'm not 1/4 otaku. I'm 1/24 otaku. Hahah lol. I can't change my description or about me page. My account won't let me)

But I wouldn't really call myself a Harry Potter Fanatic now, because, I'm not really fangirling over them.

In Yr 4, I only made it to the fourth book. Well like the middle of the fourth book. Yr 4 was crazy for me. I was so obsessed with Harry Potter. And then, a few years passed. And I decided to read it again. I'm currently on the second book. I don't really remember, but when I try. I don't want to, because it would spoil.

It's still good as ever. Except, it's interesting, but it didn't get me so hung and clutched into it like I was in Yr 4. Anyways, i asked you this last chapter, how old are you?

Any questions? I'll answer them here or inbox you, because I cannot vote or comment.
Anyways, bye lovelies! Feel free to talk about weird stuff about you. I wouldn't get bored one bit.

I really also like making long A/N's. And seriously I do find Gray hot. Admit it. Admit it. I don't really find Natsu cute, but I still like him, because he's funny, powerful and cute (adorable cute) and Jellal. Idk! I'm weird.

Anyways, I have to find something else to talk about, right! Harry Potter, why the heck did Ginny end up with Potter! It should've been Harry and Hermionie. But I wouldn't mind Ron. So basically, Hermione and Harry are brother and sister in law! Cool!!!

Also, Fred and George. Ugh, I just love them! Ahhhh the life of Hogwartd! The best!!
Oh and where do you live? I live in Australia! What about you!

Anyways, I think I have to end it. Bye lovelies! Also, I do really slow updates. I'm really busy with stuff. Some of my A/N's from the last chapter was like yesterday or a week ago. So bare me!

-AngelishYanna