|| Chapter 9 ||

Hi Minna! So sorry for just giving you an A/N.... Hmm this chapter will be a cross over! I don't watch any animes, so my crossover is for you to find out!

This picture I inserted in le chapter is a GIF, but idk if it will show on UR screen... But it's weird to see Snape smiling though...

Anyways le get to le chapter!
princegrayfullbuster le told me this, "Le," thingie. I might get used to it.... It's a Le disease!

-AngelishYanna

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Private Chat:

Lucy Heartfilia: Just another sunny day, ya know?

Natsu Dragneel: Yeah! Totally!

Gray Fullbuster: Let's go on a quest

Juvia Lockser: Juvia wants to come!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Third Person's P.O.V >>> Out Of Le Muggle World

Harry walked through the burrow endlessly thinking. "What is it?" Hermione said curiously. "Nothing, it just seems the muggle world is going quiet and stuff." Harry said looking down. He sat down on a wooden chair which was filled with many scratches.

It looked like Scabbers was at it again, the stupid Peter Pettigrew went away with Ron and his family all these years. "Did the Dursleys do something?" Ron said. "Well, they have this social account, called Facebook." Harry said. "Oh, that." Hermione said. "Well, explain please." Ron said.

"Well, go on your phones, actually no... Er- How do I explain this...." Hermione said. "Got it!" Ron said looking at his phone. "Wait, I created an account and the pictures aren't moving?" Ron said puzzled. "Don't you remember? First year? Our first year at Hogwarts?" Harry said. "Oh that." Ron said.

Every time Ron went on his facebook account, he would whimper or squeal, because he's not very fond of the pictures on his screen not moving. "Aren't they like dead by now? They never move." Ron said tapping his phone endlessly.

Hermione and Harry got there accounts a few weeks after Ron got his. "Oh, look! A text message." Harry said. "Oh, it's Hagrid." He said. "Wait, I have another text." Harry said pressing.

It said, Lucy Heartfilia.

Inbox: Lucy Heartfilia

Lucy Heartfilia: Hello? I heard that Harry Potter made an account! And I was wondering if it was you! I'm a huge fan of you!! Oh and I come from an anime, called Fairy-Tail!

Harry peeked over, and saw Hermione and Ron still peering at there phones.

Inbox: Lucy Heartfilia

Lucy Heartfilia: Hello? I heard that Harry Potter made an account! And I was wondering if it was you! I'm a huge fan of you!! Oh and I come from an anime, called Fairy-Tail!

Harry Potter: Er- yes.... I am Harry Potter, and what do you mean by a wizard?

Hermione startled Harry. "Lucy meant that she comes from a different magic world." Hermione said. Harry's face was flushed. "Er- thanks Hermione..." He said.

Inbox: Lucy Heartfilia

Lucy Heartfilia: Hello? I heard that Harry Potter made an account! And I was wondering if it was you! I'm a huge fan of you!! Oh and I come from an anime, called Fairy-Tail!

Harry Potter: Er- yes.... I am Harry Potter, and what do you mean by a wizard?

Lucy Heartfilia: Oh, it's hard to explain... I suppose Hermione told you? Oh and also, wondering how I know you and your friends.... Your not just famous in your world... Your famous in my world too.....