|| Chapter 7 ||

Hello GUYSSS I am back with another chapter. Today was really busy for me, like new friends joined wattpad, and I was like trying to play Minecraft, message my friends, talk to my friends and check out Wattpad.

Yeah, anyways I've been getting heaps of notifications so thank you for that.
This chapter is going to be special, because I will do the whole chapter in Third Person style.

Comment now ----> right there, if you want chapters like these every once in a while.

I really hope you enjoy! And do you guys think I'm well known in Wattpad?
Well, Otaku_Royale thinks that YhosiJodello jaimeechan5 and I are Wattpad celebrities...

Haha, it's weird. Anyways enjoy!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Third Person's P.O.V (Narrator's P.O.V)

(A/N: I love how authors on WattPad write in third person, it's pretty hard to write in third person, so I'll try doing it in third person.)

-

-

It was a lovely day at the guild, everyone was chattering, having some beer and playing. In the midst of everyone was Lucy, she was sitting at the bar. Mira wore an apron and was behind the bar.

She wiped some glasses and started pouring the ingredients. "Hmmm, Natsu hasn't been talking to me lately," Lucy said sighing, she also put her hand underneath her chin.
Mira wiped some more glasses, and her smile turned into a smirk.

"Well, who knows? He might be planning something." Mira said still wiping glasses.
Lucy suddenly seemed more happy. "Well he could?" Lucy said having a huge grin on her face.

"Mira, more beer!" Cana yelled. "Coming!" Mira yelled. She went through the pantry area and found a wooden barrel. "Hang on Lucy, Cana needs me for a while," Mira said holding the barrel in her hand. She passed Lucy and made her way to Cana.

Meanwhile, Lucy dumped herself on the bar counter and was thinking heavily. "Hmm maybe I should just wait until he talks to me," Lucy muttered. "Well, maybe you could just text him," Mira said. Lucy jumped. "Oh, Mira, I-I-I didn't notice you there, you were pretty quick." Lucy said looking at the barrel.

"Well, Cana drank quite fast, so she asked for a refill," Mira said getting more beer. Lucy then returned to her thinking. She dumped her arms on the table. "Hey Lucy," Natsu said. Lucy look surprised.

"N-n-Natsu.... Why are you here?" Lucy said stuttering. "Well, of course, aren't I allowed to go in the guild that I am in?" He said smirking.
Tears were forming in Lucy's eyes. Natsu stopped smiling and looked worried. "Did I do somethin-" Natsu said interrupted.

"I missed you! You just left me!" Lucy said hugging Natsu tightly. Natsu's face looked shocked as he slowly patted her. "Awww the little cutie," Mira said as she returned to wiping glasses.

Meanwhile Erza came looking concerned. Lucy backed away from Natsu wiping her tears.
"Natsu, where were you?" Erza said eyeing Natsu. "I-I-I went somewhere." Natsu said looking down on himself. "Without even telling us? Master was worried! You could've died! You just can't do tha-" Erza said interrupted.

Master put his hand on Erza's shoulder. "Leave him, I know the reason why," Master said.
Natsu looked up and his eyes bulged with excitement. "Y-y-you know w-w-why?" Natsu said. "Yes, I do." Master said walking away.