|| Chapter 8 ||

Hey guys! How are you! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have a new book and it is mostly a JeRza book. Go check it out!

Anyways I hope you enjoy and byeeeeeeee

Kyaaaa
-Agnes Calay (lol just kidding)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Private Chat:

Lucy Heartfilia: Hey guys! We haven't been on facebook for ages!
👍Likes > Everyone

Mirajane Strauss: Hmm.. *strokes chin* what should we do?

Alyanna StarLight: I honestly have no idea for this chapter, I just make chapters and along the way weird things pop up in my mind.

Jaimee Knight: So you seriously, like seriously made Lucy hit me! And with a pan!

Alyanna StarLight: Well, I, you know... I-i-i couldn't think of anything e-e-els- *runs away*

Jaimee Knight: Serves her right! *chuckles and smirks*

Erza Scarlet: Let's go on a mission!

Third Person's P.O.V

Team Natsu put down their phones and walked calmly over to each-other. Everyone else is looking curiously at them.

All of them were huddled up secretly taking glances at each-other. "What are we going to do?" Lucy said groaning. "But, I really like this quest...." Natsu said weakly holding up a piece of paper. "No, not that one you scumbag!" Gray hissed.

"Shut up!" Natsu said shoving his arm on Gray's face. "Shut-up the both of you! This quest is the final one!" Erza said holding a up a piece of paper. It looked crumbled, and showed some ancient writing on it. "But, what is it?" Lucy said gazing interestingly at it.

"W-w-what if everyone switched b-b-bodies again? Like last time with the paper.." Happy said looking terrified. "Don't worry, Levy over there already helped me." Erza said pointing to Levy. Levy was reading a book silently and she laughed a little.

"I see.." Lucy said stroking her chin. "Well, I'm glad that you got everything sorted out." Lucy said, she had this face saying, "Phew!" Natsu looked around. Everyone else was still watching them.

"Psst..." Natsu said. "What?" Everyone said in unison. They turned over to Natsu and drooped their eyes. "Why is everyone staring at us?" Natsu said whispering, his voice was also croaking as his eyes gazed at everyone.

Natsu kept on looking until Erza came behind him and banged him on the head. "Enough of that!" She said. Natsu's eyes were going bonkers as he was about to fall. "A-a-aye S-s-sir!" He saluted with one final bang on the floor.

Everyone saw what happened, and the minute when Natsu fell. Everyone looked at Erza terrified and went back to chattering. "Now, that did the trick!" Erza said dusting her hands together.

Everyone nodded and went to prepare themselves for the quest.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Private Chat:

Lucy Heartfilia: Ahh! *stretches arms* that quest was worth it!
👍Likes > Team Natsu

Natsu Dragneel: I know right! Just relaxing after!

Erza Scarlet: Guys! *holds up request paper* don't think you two can relax around, we have another one!

Lucy Heartfilia: B-b-but everyone else was doing i-I-it.. *everyone immediately stops relaxing*