|| Chapter 5 ||

Chapter 5
What If Fairy Tail Had Facebook?

In the picture I inserted in this chapter, Lucy looks weird? I try to find pictures that match the chapter, but I couldn't resist this one. And please read the A/N's I have. They are important.

Sorry I haven't updated for a while ANYWAYS:

Hey guys! How are we doing! Thank you for the votes, and comments! Now some of you don't know. But I cannot reply to comments or vote or anything! So I will answer you questions here!

1. Keysha Darkane KeyshaWolf asked if her brother Shadow Walker from her OC book could join, and yes! He totally can, and yes, I have read your OC book.

2. HacciPucci as Pucci Storm and Hacci Storm... Actually no, idk PLS comment if your either Hacci or Pucci! So in my last chapter, Pucci said: Hey yo Gigi!
And he thought Gigi was someone.... HAHHA lol, I listen to k-POp I know... And in Girls Generation, one of the songs, I think it's called, "I got a boy," and someone says hey yo gigi! Comment if you can relate?

Anymore questions? Just tell me, and I will either message you, or answer it in a chapter!
Thanks!
And if you want any good songs, listen to "Cheerleader," by OMI. Choose the remix. And another song, "Let The Flames Begin." By Paramore part 2 or 1. On YouTube, it shows both on one.

Oh and on the next chapter, something's will change. I'm going to Facebook style. (Or POV) And sometimes change it into Third Person's POV or Narraters POV, whatever you wanna call it. So instead of having to do: *Mira fangirls blah blah* I can just like do it in third person. I did it here, but next chapter I'll do it properly.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Private Chat:

Alyanna Ashiya: Listening to Billie Jean by Michael Jackson!
(A/N: I actually am, while writing this.)

Lucy Heartfillia: Really! Cool I'm listening to Cheerleader!

Jaimee Knight: 🎵Hey I Think That I Found Myself A Cheerleader, She is always right there when I need her!🎵
👍Likes > 9, 999

Mark Jodello: Loving this song! *puts his hands around all the girls*

Alyanna Ashiya: Psh.. Your just getting all the girls, and none of them are cheerleaders!

Mirajane Strauss: Put the volume up!! *puts the volume up, then goes crazy!*

Alyanna Ashiya: Whoah, whoah. Calm your fam MIRA!

Mirajane Strauss: Oh, this is calm for me.

("Whoo!" Mira yelled," Not calm is overly shipping and OTP for me! Kay! You do not want to include me! )

👍Likes > 234 | Extra Comment: @StormGod It's Pucci, and Gurl bring it on! | Reply: @MatchMaker I will bitc- *high five*

("No swearing!" Lucy says,")

Erza Scarlet: Having a party is really relaxing after a long quest.

("Yeah, I totally beat those guys!" Natsu says)

Lucy Heartfillia: You sound really relaxed Erza, but now when I look at you, all I see if your bunny suit and dancing crazily with Mira.

Mark Jodello: Oh come on! Just enjoy the parteyyyyyy Lucy! *Wraps his hand around Lucy with a cup of beer in his hand*