Chapter 14

Jungkooks pov

Sunshine☀️
Kookie.....we have a problem....you can't see jimin anymore......

My smile fades and I then message him back

°°°°°°°°
🐱Yoongi and the extras🐱

🍌Banana boi🍌
I

don't understand... Why?

🍡Mochi 🍡
This is all my fault...

🔪Lil meow🐱
Kook,you didn't see?

*🔪lil meow🐱 sent an image*

*open*

°°°°°°°°

°°°°°°°°

My eyes widen as I stare at the photo... Someone took a photo... And now it's everywhere... This could ruin jimins career!,
I sigh and see messages again

°°°°°°

💕Pink princess💕
Kookie... We're sorry, our
Manager told us to talk to
You... The fans have already
Found out who you are

🐶Gucci man🐶
This could cause so many
Problems for the band, I
Hope you understand....
We didn't want this to
Happen

🦀Crabs🦀
Kookie? Are you alright??
You're not replying

🔪Lil meow🐱
Kook... We didn't want this
To happen, its for the band..
I wish we were there to hug
You

🍡Mochi🍡
I want to be with him so bad!
Why does this need to happen?!
Why can't I love who I love?!!!

Why does my life have to fucking
Revolve around the band and fans?!
I love the band and I love our fans but
This is my life!! Why can't I love who I want?!

I'm trapped in a life I don't want anymore!

🍌Banana boi🍌
It was nice while it lasted I
Guess....

i think it's maybe best
If I don't see any of you for a
While...

Just until all of this dies
Down...

Sunshine☀️
Open the door jungkook
I'm outside

🐶Gucci man🐶
I'm on the way!!

°°°°°°°°°

My eyes widen even more "w-what?" I walk to the door and open it and gasp seeing hobi stood there holding chocolate, ice cream and loads of hoodies and blankets. He rushes in "WHERE'S THE REMOTE!!! GRAB A SPOON!! I'M GONNA FEED MY BABY!"

I sit on the couch and he jumps onto the couch holding a spoon. He puts iron man on and I sigh not even happy seeing my favourite movie on the television. Hobi holds the spoon up to my mouth "say aaaa"

I open my mouth and he feeds me some ice-cream. I look at my phone and see loads and loads of notifications coming through, all because of the photo....

I lock my phone and turn it off completely "why can I just be with him hyung?" hoseok sighs "in the contract there is a dating ban... We're sorry...our manager told us to talk to you or he would..."

I look down "I see..... So I went on a date for nothing...it wasn't worth it after all"
I jump a little when taehyung swings open the door "I HAVE POP TARTS!!!"

I giggle a little and he jumps over the back of the couch in between me and hobi. Hobi chucks a blanket over us all and I cuddle up to taehyung finally letting my tears fall slowly down my cheeks

5h later

I hear a knock on the door. I yawn and stand up off the couch not waking up the other two who both fell asleep. I walk and open the foot and I tilt my head seeing a man stood there

He sighs "jeon jungkook correct?" I nod "y-yes... Can I help you?" he nods "I am bts manager and It has come to my attention that you are dating Park jimin" I nod "w-well yes" he nods "then I need your help"

I tilt my head "with what?" he sighs "Park jimin... Has quit" my eyes widen "he what?!"

"yeah, so what?"

I look behind his manager and see jimin stood there with puffy red eyes like mine. He opens his arms and I run and hug him, he hugs me back kissing my cheek "I quit so I can be with you... I'm not losing you jungkook"

I pull him into the house and their manager walks in as well. I put my hands on his cheeks "you've worked so hard to get where you are jimin! And you're just gonna give it all up?" he nods "yes! I want to be with you and that's all I want!"

I sigh "jimin.... You have to go back...w-why don't we deny it all?" his manger looks at me "what do you mean?" I sigh "w-well we can deny everything that's being said... And-and because your real fans belive anything the band says so will believe it!"

I gasp hearing yoongis voice "Or... Just a suggestion... Join the band? You have an amazing singing voice and can dance amazingly.... And you can just say jimin was welcoming a new member and showing you around"

I turn around and see yoongi leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. Jimin looks at him confused "how did you-" yoongi smirks "magic~" I sigh and look down "I don't think that's a good idea... I'm not a great singer.."

Their manager smiles "can you sing for me?" my eyes widen "r-right now?... Uh.... O-okay" I take a deep breath

I blush and gulp seeing them all staring at me. Taehyung and hoseok were also awake and staring at me. The manager nods "min yoongi you're a genius" yoongi nods "I know"

I sigh "I don't -" jimin cuts me off "we can still be together And work together... Please baby?" I look at him and then at the other "I-I don't know... I don't think it's a good idea"