chapter:10

One week later
Jungkooks pov

I scream and hit taehyungs back while he holds me on his shoulder and walks to the dance studio where jimin was. I scream louder "PUT ME DOWN KIM TAEHYUNG BEFORE I SHOVE A KNIFE DOWN YOUR THROAT!! I WILL BITE YOU TAEHYUNG! PUT ME DOWN!!!!!"

I scream more and he walks into the studio.he slams the door with his foot and locks it and then puts me down but he holds my arms so I can't escape.
I see the rest of the band looking at me and Jimin looks away and sighs.

I try and get away but taehyung doesn't let me go so I bite his hand making him gasp and quickly let me go. I run to the door but fall when namjoon stands in front of me and I run into him hitting my head on his chest and I fall onto the ground.

I groan "owie...." Taehyung glares at me "you're fucking feral" I glare at him "well next time don't fucking drag me out of bed while I'm only in a hoodie and short shorts and carry me on your shoulder to a place I don't want to be!"

He sighs "jungkook....we know why you aren't coming here anymore and I can't sit and watch my two best friends avoid one another!" I stand up and look down "I just didn't want to embarrass myself again...."

I fiddle with the bottom of my hoodie "look....I fucking love you all...and I would do anything to be friends with you all forever" I look at jimin who was staring at me, I smile a little "but....I'm in the way....you all have a huge job to do....you're idols....and I'm getting in the way",

I turn away but jimin grabs my wrist "what if we want you here jungkook....join us! We've already spoken to manager!"  I look at him and he sighs "I know it was a mistake jungkook....well....in your eyes....but we can ignore that the kiss ever happened!"

I shake my head "the kiss wasn't a mistake jimin.....but it wasn't the right thing to do.....I don't deserve your love.." he pulls me to him gripping my wrist tighter "jungkook please.....don't think like that..." I gently push him away "have a good dance practice guys...."

I hesitate but kiss jimins cheek softly "I'll miss you all....it's been an amazing time" he goes to speak but I unlock the door and walk out closing it behind me.
I sigh when I see it's now raining, great!

How can my day get any worse! I gasp when a car goes by and splashes a massive muddy puddle over me. I look down "I guess it can get worse..." I sigh and start to walk home shivering

I arrive home and open the door. I walk inside and walk to the bathroom after closing and locking the door. I run a hot bath and then undress and get in. I then let my tears fall and I close my eyes

I guess life really does suck......I've lost my friends......I just lost every chance I have of getting close to bts......
And now I'm alone.............

I guess this is how life is now.....