chapter:4

Jungkooks pov

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!! Today is the concert day and I have no idea what to wear!!!!!!!!!!!

I have two outfits to chose from.... outfit number one:

Or outfit number two:

I stare at both the outfits and huff "ugh I don't know!!!

I stare at both the outfits and huff "ugh I don't know!!!......maybe number two? I won't stand out that much....and I won't have to panic about jimin seeing me while I'm at the concert.....

Yeah....number two!
I chuck number one on the ground and change into the second outfit, I make sure I have everything and even put on a small bit of makeup.

I grab my army bomb and my small backpack. I have bts keychains all over the bag and badges all over it as well.
I walk out the house making sure I have my phone and the ticket and my army bomb and then walk out the house making sure to lock the door behind me.

I walk to the end of the path and call a taxi to drive me to the stadium. It arrives a few minutes later and I tell him where I want to go, he nods and starts to drive.
I put my headphones in and listen to bts's new song and then jimins solo songs.

I gasp when we arrive. I pay the driver and climb out. I see a MASSIVE line of army's. I pout "I might not even make it Inside"

"JUNGKOOK!!!"

I jump and look around and giggle seeing Taehyung and Hoseok standing outside the back entrance to the stadium. I hesitate but run to them "hey guys...." I gasp when taehyung pulls me inside.

I look around "whoa...it looks so cool behind stage" hoseok nods "you'll be back behind stage after the show....army's are coming in so go find your seat" I nod "okay"
They push me out and I go find my seat right in the front row.
Army's pile into the stadium all cheering and screaming for bts.

We all scream when the lights turn off and music starts.

We all cheer again louldy and the girl screams again "HOLY FUCKING SHIT! STEP ON ME!!" I laugh, she looks at me "sorry....they're hot as fuck" I nod "I agree don't worry" she smiles and then music starts again

We all scream and cheer again. The girl screams again and this time I join her "J-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!" We both laugh and she looks at me "army friends?" I nod "definitely" she smiles and then the lights go off again....Wow it's so easy to make friends here..

We all cheer loudly, the girl next to me screams "THAT SWEATER IS A SIN!! IT HURTS ME!!" I laugh a little "he's your bias?" She shakes her head "no Jin is my bias and jimin is my bias wrecker buy I adore all seven boys" I giggle "my bias is jimin and wrecker is Jin...but I love them all"

The lights go off again. I huff "honestly I think I won't survive this concert" the girl laughs "me neither! We'll die together!" We hold hands and laugh

We all cheer and this time it's my turn to scream "THOSE VOCALS! OMG!!" the girl laughs

We all scream again. I giggle "THATS MY BEST FRIEND!!!!" The girl gasps "wait....you're jeon jungkook? Taehyungs and hoseoks friend?" I nod "that's me! What's your name?" She smiles "I'm Monica"

I smile "we can still be army friends right?" She nods. We look up at the stage and scream louder when the music starts again

I scream louldy, me and Monica scream "HE'S SO AMAZING!!IF HE STEPPED ON ME I'D SAY THANK YOU!!!!!" We both laugh. I grip my chest "Monica I don't know if I'm gonna make it! They're all so beautiful! The angels have come to take me away!" Monica gasps "noooo!! Don't die!"

We both laugh and continue to watch the concert together, we sing along to their songs and listen to their speeches at the end, all the lights turn on and the members walk off stage. I let go of Monica's hand "hey here is my Instagram by the way" I hand her a piece of paper

She smiles "I'll make sure to DM you" we make our way out when I get pulled back by someone. I gasp when I'm pulled back stage.
I look around to see them all out of breath and sweaty.

Hoseok walks to me "jungkook! We Hurd you screaming" I giggle "i was being supportive" jimin walks over "uh hu....says Mr 'hes so amazing, if he stepped on me I would say thank you'?" I nod "I was being supportive....I said you were amazing" he chuckles and ruffles my hair and then walks away.

The others all walk to me after changing and cooling down. Jin looks at me "wanna go to dinner with us all???" I shake my head "no it's alright....I've got some ramen I think at home.... I'll get going....you guys were amazing!"

Jimin looks at me "ramen? That's not exactly healthy....you're coming to dinner and then you'll be in bed by 10 ready for training tomorrow" I gasp when hoseok grabs my hand pulling me along.

I'm gonna faint.....this has to be a dream....I'm okay when with hoseok and taehyung because we're best friends.....but the others I'm so awkward around.... especially jimin.....I can't believe this......I think my heart is stopping......I'm dying!.....

Goodbye cruel world! An angel called park jimin has come to take me to heaven!
Goodbye Monica! Goodbye Jin! Goodbye hoseok!!! I shall miss you all!!!